Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

George Floyd

George Floyd

Old Jun 21st 2020, 1:54 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: George Floyd

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
You didn't read it in full did you. It very clearly went on to say that the more people jumped in (to use your words) the more unbiased the entries become.

So you are saying that leftists and people radicalised jump in and the article is saying the net result is less biased wiki articles.

Another own goal.
Again you are blindly reading (and misreading) and accepting articles without question. Think independently, geezer. Stop being a sheep.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 2:21 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Again you are blindly reading (and misreading) and accepting articles without question. Think independently, geezer. Stop being a sheep.
If you read the article beyond the part that said what you wanted to hear, you would read the same thing I read. Go on, I dare you. Then come back and tell me it didn't say it became less biased with greater intervention.

Oh sod it. I'll make it easier for you.
Wikipedia articles are longer, on average, than Britannica articles, and on a per word basis Wikipedia is actually slightly less biased....the authors found that “Wikipedia articles which have received more revisions tend to be more neutral.” The more the crowd works on an article, the less biased it is.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 4:13 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

If you read the article beyond the part that said what you wanted to hear, you would read the same thing I read. Go on, I dare you. Then come back and tell me it didn't say it became less biased with greater intervention.

Oh sod it. I'll make it easier for you.
You're getting boring now. I refer you to my previous post on this matter.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 12:13 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

You're getting boring now. I refer you to my previous post on this matter.
No, that doesn't work.

I reproduced the conclusion of the article. It just doesn't say what you hoped it was going to say. But there's nowt I can do about that.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 12:25 pm
Banned

No, that doesn't work.

I reproduced the conclusion of the article. It just doesn't say what you hoped it was going to say. But there's nowt I can do about that.
Zzzzzzzzzzz
Old Jun 21st 2020, 12:29 pm
Oscar nominated

Zzzzzzzzzzz
That explains a lot.
But at least we're at the end of the alphabet so no more words now.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 12:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Zzzzzzzzzzz
That explains a lot.
But at least we're at the end of the alphabet so no more words now.
You are both infecting threads with petty remarks and it has become extremely boring. Either take your petty squabbles to PM or put each other on ignore. If you carry on you will be sitting on the naughty mat with no keyboard to play with.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 12:55 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

On the bright side, Katie Hopkins banned from Twitter for repeatedly violating hateful conduct policy.
She should have been banned for being a ****ing moron, nothing more or less than that.

When she went on a whinge about kids with geographical places for names and judging them, it wasn't exactly ground-breaking, people judge people all the time based on silly things like that. It was all fine until Schofield pointed out her daughter is called India. So she shows herself up to just be a provocative bellend.

Taking away her platform means she probably suffers less abuse, which is no bad thing, people need to be better than just retaliating with hate, but it means she's going to pop up somewhere, although I doubt much mainstream media will tolerate her bullshit anymore.

All in all, no real loss or gain. She's an idiot who says stuff to provoke and people reacting causes more negativity and anger and nastiness. We remove the genuinely nasty idiots and normal people don't turn into them as well.

Everyone needs to have a hug and just stop being bellends.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 1:02 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
She should have been banned for being a ****ing moron, nothing more or less than that.

When she went on a whinge about kids with geographical places for names and judging them, it wasn't exactly ground-breaking, people judge people all the time based on silly things like that. It was all fine until Schofield pointed out her daughter is called India. So she shows herself up to just be a provocative bellend.

Taking away her platform means she probably suffers less abuse, which is no bad thing, people need to be better than just retaliating with hate, but it means she's going to pop up somewhere, although I doubt much mainstream media will tolerate her bullshit anymore.

All in all, no real loss or gain. She's an idiot who says stuff to provoke and people reacting causes more negativity and anger and nastiness. We remove the genuinely nasty idiots and normal people don't turn into them as well.

Everyone needs to have a hug and just stop being bellends.
You could have been talking about POTUS here is almost every respect.

I'm not hugging a load of strangers though
Old Jun 21st 2020, 1:12 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
You could have been talking about POTUS here is almost every respect.

I'm not hugging a load of strangers though
We both know darn well you'd give me a cuddle.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 1:23 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

We both know darn well you'd give me a cuddle.

I've already got one 6' 4" giant here at home. Not sure I want to collect a whole front row.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 1:33 pm
Banned

Here we go: Acknowledgement that at least two of BLM's founders are trained Marxists.

Old Jun 21st 2020, 1:58 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

... So she shows herself up to just be a provocative bellend.

All in all, no real loss or gain. She's an idiot who says stuff to provoke and people reacting causes more negativity and anger and nastiness. ....
You could have been talking about POTUS here in almost every respect...
...or paulry. The differences being that paulry isn't as good at it and he has a much smaller audience - us.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 2:03 pm

I wonder what a "trained Marxist" is? As opposed to an untrained one I mean.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 2:15 pm
Banned

I wonder what a "trained Marxist" is? As opposed to an untrained one I mean.
A trained Marxist will be one that has been specifically trained to identify and recruit others to the ideology using a toolkit of techniques. They do a lot more than just door knocking.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.