Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

The future populist-run EU

The future populist-run EU

Old Dec 24th 2018, 2:55 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The future populist-run EU

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
You mean like this?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...815552?lang=en

Yet more ableist BS from the camp who (ignoring the fact that the whole vaccines cause autism is absolute nonsense) think it is preferable for children to die of preventable diseases than get on the spectrum.
Oh ffs. Would he like to meet the parents of children who died from a perfectly preventable disease?
Old Dec 24th 2018, 2:55 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Oh ffs. Would he like to meet the parents of children who died from a perfectly preventable disease?
After his performance with that Gold Star family, I think we both know how that would go
Old Dec 24th 2018, 2:56 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post
Wouldn't they mostly be lefties?

Only in the way that some on here define "left" - as anything "not us".
Old Dec 24th 2018, 3:00 pm

After his performance with that Gold Star family, I think we both know how that would go
Yes, there is that. Bad Muslim hombres among those children, I'm sure.
Old Dec 24th 2018, 3:06 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, there is that. Bad Muslim hombres among those children, I'm sure.
Someone should probably tell him that the Islamic world was the cradle of scientific advancement in the middle ages - it'd make his head explode in a most funny way.
Old Dec 24th 2018, 3:20 pm
Open the pod bay doors...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

You mean like this?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...815552?lang=en

Yet more ableist BS from the camp who (ignoring the fact that the whole vaccines cause autism is absolute nonsense) think it is preferable for children to die of preventable diseases than get on the spectrum.

Why are the parents taking their perfectly healthy child to a doctor anyway?
Old Dec 24th 2018, 3:21 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Meanwhile in the real world, people from differing religions just get along:

In the pews of St Alban’s in North Harrow there will be a special group of visitors: about three dozen Muslims from a nearby mosque.

For the past 10 years, worshippers at the Shia Ithna’ashari Community of Middlesex have been attending midnight mass at St Alban’s as a way of meeting their neighbours and taking part in Christmas festivities.

“For us, attending midnight mass is a great chance to participate in an important part of Christmas celebrations and meet people from our local church, many of whom have become our friends,” said Miqdaad Versi, an executive committee member of SICM.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-christmas-eve
Old Dec 24th 2018, 3:23 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post

In the pews of St Alban’s in North Harrow there will be a special group of visitors: about three dozen Muslims from a nearby mosque.

For the past 10 years, worshippers at the Shia Ithna’ashari Community of Middlesex have been attending midnight mass at St Alban’s as a way of meeting their neighbours and taking part in Christmas festivities.

“For us, attending midnight mass is a great chance to participate in an important part of Christmas celebrations and meet people from our local church, many of whom have become our friends,” said Miqdaad Versi, an executive committee member of SICM.

I might have posted this in the wrong thread - but hey, it's relevant anyway (the Christmas Eve wine's going down well)
Old Dec 24th 2018, 3:25 pm
Hail Satan!

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
Why are the parents taking their perfectly healthy child to a doctor anyway?
Bingo

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post

I'll admit I only know a handful of Muslims personally but I've always understood that they are incredibly welcoming people, so this is of course no surprise to me.
Old Dec 24th 2018, 3:32 pm
Concierge

I'll admit I only know a handful of Muslims personally but I've always understood that they are incredibly welcoming people, so this is of course no surprise to me.
The local government area I worked in had a huge mosque, so lots of residents who were Muslim. I loved working with them, they were so community minded (and I mean the wider community) and were lovely neighbours and friends.
Old Dec 24th 2018, 4:21 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant Muslims where we are.

One lot run a restaurant where they very apologetically refuse to serve alcohol - which is fine, you just take your own - much cheaper - it's the most popular Indian restaurant in town.

Another, which is a takeaway, spends the whole of Ramandan feeding curries to the rough sleepers of the town - most of which are permanently pissed.

Very community spirited people.
Old Dec 24th 2018, 4:23 pm

People all living together, mixed up in the same geographic areas, and getting along splendidly? Well really, don't they know they are supposed to be running no-go areas?
Old Dec 24th 2018, 4:27 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

People all living together, mixed up in the same geographic areas, and getting along splendidly? Well really, don't they know they are supposed to be running no-go areas?
Many of the neighbours in our little cul-de-sac are Polish. I'm dreading them going - they're great.
Old Dec 24th 2018, 4:30 pm
Hail Satan!

I know, right? Utterly unheard of.

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post
Many of the neighbours in our little cul-de-sac are Polish. I'm dreading them going - they're great.
We have a large Polish community here in the Chicago area. There's a little Polish-run bakery in our town and they do the best donuts I've had anywhere round here. Also, their pączki that they sell on Fat Tuesday are the absolute best.
Old Dec 24th 2018, 4:58 pm
Open the pod bay doors...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

I know, right? Utterly unheard of.

We have a large Polish community here in the Chicago area. There's a little Polish-run bakery in our town and they do the best donuts I've had anywhere round here. Also, their pączki that they sell on Fat Tuesday are the absolute best.
The US being one of the worst cases of immigrants displacing the native population.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.