Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Fook da FBI

Fook da FBI

Old Aug 19th 2021, 4:04 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fook da FBI

Originally Posted by Chatter Static View Post
It was Gaol never heard it before which is surprising.
Yes it is. I thought you meant fook

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
Which is correct gaol or jail?
A: Both are accepted – but “jail” is preferred..
I prefer the use of Jail. The other is easily confused with scoring a gaol in football.
Old Aug 19th 2021, 5:37 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
I wonder if their is a sympathetic (to them) member of the FBI. But I might just be being a little bit paranoid.
I would call the FBI and tell them that you think your identity was disclosed by one of their agents and now your life could be in danger.
Old Aug 19th 2021, 9:13 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

This...

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
I would call the FBI and tell them that you think your identity was disclosed by one of their agents and now your life could be in danger.
...and this...

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
Emigrate .
...and next time maybe do it anonymously.
Old Aug 19th 2021, 9:19 pm
If I only had a brain

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you report anonymously, not sure there is any realistic way to not have your name come out at some point in the process, especially once an arrest has been made & defense lawyers start to get discovery from the prosecution and use their own investigators as well, even a public defender will get discovery.

Pretty much any interaction you have with law enforcement where they have your info, can be obtain by parties involved, and kept in a database accessible to other agencies, prosecutors, and even potentially through freedom of information act requests, try doing a freedom of information request from the FBI see what they send back, if it contains the other parties name in it, maybe that is what they did or their lawyer did?

So many ways such information can get back to the accused without the FBI actually directly telling them.

Old Aug 19th 2021, 9:56 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post

But how much credence does the FBI give to anonymous information? I'm not arguing with you, I'm just thinking that they wouldn't have the resources to investigate every anonymous claim they receive.
Old Aug 19th 2021, 11:10 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
even a public defender will get discovery.
The defense is funded, at least in part, by the NRA.
Old Aug 19th 2021, 11:33 pm
If I only had a brain

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah so private lawyers, so they will have their own investigators too
Old Aug 21st 2021, 4:17 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post

It is surprisingly difficult to to report to the FBI anonymously. There are only very few channels to use and they require to know who you are before they take your information. I'm sure it can be done but it would be cumbersome.
Old Aug 21st 2021, 4:22 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

FFS
Old Aug 21st 2021, 5:54 am
If I only had a brain

It is surprisingly difficult to to report to the FBI anonymously. There are only very few channels to use and they require to know who you are before they take your information. I'm sure it can be done but it would be cumbersome.
Do it online from a computer not linked to you?

Seems fairly easy, just check some boxes on the website declining to provide it when submitting a tip, however you would need to find a way to cover your internet footprint, maybe a burner phone using public wifi.

https://tips.fbi.gov/contact

They do however say the tip may not be investigated if done anon.

"The FBI requests this information to assist in further investigating your tip. You do not have to provide your name or other personal information; however, failure to provide the requested information may impede or preclude law enforcement agencies from investigating your tip. Any information you provide about yourself or others may be used for authorized purposes."
Old Aug 21st 2021, 9:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This.

You did the right thing Kim and no one has ruined family/friends relationships other than the Nazi so don't take that one on.
Old Aug 21st 2021, 11:01 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Yes it is. I thought you meant fook

I prefer the use of Jail. The other is easily confused with scoring a gaol in football.
Only in gaelic football.
Old Aug 22nd 2021, 5:07 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Good post
Old Sep 30th 2021, 1:38 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Found guilty on five felonies, sentencing in January.
Old Sep 30th 2021, 1:44 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Found guilty on five felonies, sentencing in January.

That should take care of him for a while.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.