Epstein

Old Aug 11th 2019, 3:53 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Epstein

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
IMO anything too damaging they have on Andrew will be hushed up and sealed, whether it’s in the UK or US.
I'd say that train has left the station.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-suicide.html

Old Aug 11th 2019, 4:07 pm
Mask wearer

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
I'd say that train has left the station.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-suicide.html
  • His death came hours after court papers were unsealed which repeated claims that Prince Andrew slept with a 17-year-old. The Duke denies the allegation
Two potential scenarios there.

1. Either Prince Andrew did what is claimed and denies it to cover his ass.
or
2. He didn't do, hence the denial.

Either way, his reputation is damaged, and even if he didn't, the fact that he was a close friend of Epstein means that the suspicions are never going to go away. Ever. But innocent until proven guilty right.....
Old Aug 11th 2019, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post

or

Either way, his reputation is damaged, and even if he didn't, the fact that he was a close friend of Epstein means that the suspicions are never going to go away. Ever. But innocent until proven guilty right.....
Not now, we are in the time of #MeToo, up to him to show his innocence.

Last edited by Boiler; Aug 11th 2019 at 5:48 pm.
Old Aug 11th 2019, 5:37 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
He was in the SHU, who's going magically gain entry to that unit, make themselves invisible to the corridor camera and pick the locks on his cell and murder him, then, still invisible, exit and re-lock his cell? He realised that he was about to be convicted and spend the rest of his life in a room much like the one he was in (for his own protection), fashioned a ligature out of a piece of fabric, and made sure that wasn't going to happen. They obviously shouldn't have taken him off suicide watch, but even prisoners on suicide watch still manage it from time to time.
I don't have a difficult time believing he killed himself but be should have been under 24 hour surveillance until his trial. Then if he wanted to kill himself after the trial, more power to him. Who's decision was it to take him off suicide watch?
Old Aug 11th 2019, 5:52 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

or

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
Not now, we are in the time of #MeToo, up to him to show his innocence.
Because it's totally normal for British royals to hang around with 17 year old American runaways in a completely platonic way.

I'm not sure why you're so worried. It doesn't sound like he's being accused of rape and if she was 17 it isn't even illegal. I would think you'd be proud of him.
Old Aug 11th 2019, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Because it's totally normal for British royals to hang around with 17 year old American runaways in a completely platonic way.

I'm not sure why you're so worried. It doesn't sound like he's being accused of rape and if she was 17 it isn't even illegal. I would think you'd be proud of him.
A knowledge of British Monarchical history would suggest that such behaviour is the norm rather than the exception.
Old Aug 11th 2019, 6:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew has been implicated with Epstein allegations before. The Royal Family will do as they have always done, heads down, stay silent and carry on. The men in grey suits at the palace will make sure nothing comes of it. He may take a hit with his reputation, gawd knows he been linked with dodgy dealings, people and situations before.
Old Aug 11th 2019, 6:13 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew...may take a hit with his reputation, gawd knows he been linked with dodgy dealings, people and situations before.
I'm sure I remember "Randy Andy" too.

Old Aug 11th 2019, 6:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I'm sure I remember "Randy Andy" too.
Not Andy but Charles and Camilla carrying on. Both were married with children. Remember Tampaxgate?

The RF meddle too much in their kids love life. Had they allowed Charles to marry Camilla, Andrew marry Koo Stark and Margaret to marry Townsend, perhaps they could have avoided many of the scandals. Maybe that’s why no-one stepped in when Harry rushed into marrying whatsherface.
Old Aug 11th 2019, 6:36 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Not Andy but Charles and Camilla carrying on. Both were married with children. Remember Tampaxgate?D
OMG, yes...now that I've been reminded.
Vanity fair
Randy Andy:” Before Prince Andrew married Ferguson in 1986, the royal earned the nickname “Randy Andy” because of his zest for the opposite sex.
Shocking behaviour.
Old Aug 11th 2019, 8:23 pm
Mask wearer

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not proud of him at all. If he's guilty, he deserves to be dealt with at least the same way as anyone else who does that. If he isn't guilty, he was still stupid for staying in those situations once he suspected what was really happening, and his security team should have insisted.

Yes, 17 might not be illegal in the UK, but apparently some US states have 18 as the age of consent for sexual activities. And how old was Andrew when these 'activities' took place?
Old Aug 11th 2019, 8:47 pm
WTF?

I'm not proud of him at all. If he's guilty, he deserves to be dealt with at least the same way as anyone else who does that. If he isn't guilty, he was still stupid for staying in those situations once he suspected what was really happening, and his security team should have insisted.

Yes, 17 might not be illegal in the UK, but apparently some US states have 18 as the age of consent for sexual activities. And how old was Andrew when these 'activities' took place?
My apologies, that was directed at Boiler, I should have split off my response. Boiler is the one who thinks there is no such thing as rape, women always lie and the #MeToo movement is just a way to persecute innocent and vulnerable men.

Old Aug 11th 2019, 8:53 pm
Mask wearer

My apologies, that was directed at Boiler, I should have split off my response. Boiler is the one who thinks there is no such thing as rape, women always lie and the #MeToo movement is just a way to persecute innocent and vulnerable men.
No worries. I've seen some of Boiler's opinions on other topics, and wondered if he was deliberately provoking people to get a reaction, so he can be outraged.
Old Aug 11th 2019, 9:26 pm
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

That's just the opposite side of the coin where every man is viewed as a potential rapist. Well I aint,
Old Aug 11th 2019, 9:35 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
That's just the opposite side of the coin where every man is viewed as a potential rapist. Well I aint,
I have never met anybody who "viewed every man as a potential rapist". Have you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.