Ebola

Old Aug 24th 2018, 6:34 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ebola

Back in the Nineties, I read the Richard Preston book The Hot Zone, about filoviruses such as Marburg and Ebola. Pretty scary.

Well, I'm off to Rwanda to see some big black monkey things. We'll be crossing into Uganda to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
It's about 120 miles from the Ebola outbreak epicenter of Beni. So far, 55 deaths and 2,000 possible contacts. People are fleeing the Islamic insurrection in Kivu province.
Just in case I don't make it back, I just want to say:

Leslie, I'll always love you.
SultanOfSwing - you're a silly sausage, but you're my silly sausage.
Benk91 and Boiler - it's a shame we never hooked up for a beer or a range day.
Dakota44, thank you for your remf service in the PX.
Kimilseung - you grew on me once you started to appreciate the brilliance of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution.
Rete - you hot mama grandma, you.
LionInWinter - I know there's good in you.
EMR - condensed ignorance of world history aside, I've come to regard you as someone I occasionally chatted with on an internet forum.

Ciao.
Old Aug 24th 2018, 6:40 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ebola

At least you're no scheduled to go to Hawaii. Some friends of friends just got told that their long scheduled vacation was cancelled due to a hurricane related travel ban. Apparently they were being snooty and generally selfish so nobody feels very sorry for them. There has even been some tittering.

PS - Have fun.
PPS - Try not to die.
PPPS - If you have to die, try not to shit yourself in the process. It's so undignified.
Old Aug 24th 2018, 6:50 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

It's the only way to escape the Baby Shark song.
Old Aug 24th 2018, 9:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

What am I...chopped liver?
Old Aug 24th 2018, 9:49 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
What am I...chopped liver?
I was going to do you, Sugarmooma, Steerpike, Lansbury, Giantaxe, Spoogledrummer, Guindalf, BEVS, civilservant. caretaker, Tarkak99, Stevenglish1, anotherlimey et al, too.
I had a meeting to go to.
Old Aug 24th 2018, 10:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye View Post
I was going to do you, Sugarmooma, Steerpike, Lansbury, Giantaxe, Spoogledrummer, Guindalf, BEVS, civilservant. caretaker, Tarkak99, Stevenglish1, anotherlimey et al, too.
I had a meeting to go to.
So I’m an after thought? You’re banned.
Old Aug 24th 2018, 10:24 pm
Peace onion

No, I couldn't come up with anything funny in the spur of the moment. Of course you're not an after thought. I just had to get my digs in to Sultan and EMR. That was my main goal.
Old Aug 24th 2018, 10:26 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

YOU ARE DEAD TO HER
Old Aug 24th 2018, 11:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
YOU ARE DEAD TO HER

How come he’s able to post when I’ve banned him already?
Old Aug 25th 2018, 4:12 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

What's your problem? If you see ebola, just shoot it.
Old Aug 25th 2018, 8:48 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

Dont forget to bring some back for your friends
Old Aug 25th 2018, 9:51 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Octang does nothing for the reputation of some American tpurists, that of ignorance of where they are going.
Those big black monkey things are Goriilad primates, at least I hope that is what he was referring to...