17.65%
Maybe
0%
No, absolutely not
52.94%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Dogpiling

Old Feb 18th 2021, 6:06 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dogpiling

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Or someone on whose behalf s/he is speaking.

Either way, none of us have been in primary school for quite some time so I don't think we need any teachers to sort us out.
Primary school. The best of the schools.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 6:16 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
Primary school. The best of the schools.

It was the best of schools, it was the worst of schools.

I hated mine, personally. The teachers dogpiled.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 6:19 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

It was the best of schools, it was the worst of schools.

I hated mine, personally.
it had the reading mat (rug, not person), the toy cupboard... it had yummy bottles of milk. None of the other schools had that.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 6:21 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

it had the reading mat (rug, not person), the toy cupboard... it had yummy bottles of milk. None of the other schools had that.

That's true.

We also had buns with our milk.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
No, I'm pretty sure there are those who think Trump won the election and had it stolen. We've seen posts to say so. Or that Johnson is viewed by some here an incompetent liar while others will talk about his "world beating" achievements. I think that's a little more diverse than whether one lives in North London and supports Spurs rather than Arsenal.

That aside, if we're not of diverse opinion, where would the dogpiling start?
That's not really diverse is it. I mean, I think some people might just say that because it annoys you, it's not necessarily a diverse opinion, also the two sides of the UK"s political spectrum aren't that far apart.

But overwhelmingly we are all very similar, about as diverse as a single farm town in flyover Kansas.

Last edited by anotherlimey; Feb 18th 2021 at 6:51 pm.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 7:11 pm

OP hasn't come back. I suspect this entire thread is one big troll. S/he is waiting for us all to have a big argument, and will then come back to say "I told you so".

We should probably all just have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 7:30 pm

We should probably all just have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit.
What happened to the buns?
Old Feb 18th 2021, 7:47 pm

What happened to the buns?

I ate them all in primary school.

You can't get proper buns here
Old Feb 18th 2021, 8:04 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
In general . . .

If you want to post an opinion, be prepared to hear differing opinions. If you are afraid of differing opinions, then consider shutting your face when in the presence of other humans.

If you start posting lies and conspiracy theories, using your special new words (for things that we have perfectly good words for already), then I'm going to punch you in the dick.
Why would you assume that anybody posting lies and conspiracy theories has a dick?
Old Feb 18th 2021, 8:05 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

You can't get proper buns here
I've seen some nice buns here.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post
Why would you assume that anybody posting lies and conspiracy theories has a dick?

I suspect she had specific candidates in mind.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 8:48 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect she had specific candidates in mind.
I think you nave a valid point. Otherwise the subject of the thread would be bitchpiling.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 9:16 pm
Who - me?

Originally Posted by dave_j View Post
I think you nave a valid point. Otherwise the subject of the thread would be bitchpiling.
I don't think Leslie was the chooser of the subject of the thread.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 9:21 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Past is prologue? Figure of speech?

I'm not partial though. There is one female poster on here, who has posted vile and untrue nonsense for years, that I've figuratively punched in the dick. I'm not sure if she's actually trolling -- she may just be stupid. She flopped for the refs just like a male-type troll. Instantly became the victim and accused me of bullying and accused me of hating all women.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 9:26 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_j View Post
I don't think Leslie was the chooser of the subject of the thread.
No, I didn't choose the name of the thread plus that doesn't even make sense. The name in the title refers to the ones doing the piling, not the ones being piled upon. But whatever. Never miss the opportunity to twist yourself into a pretzel in order to call women bitches. (Not referring to you Eric, obviously)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.