Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Defund The Police

Defund The Police

Old Dec 23rd 2020, 11:20 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Defund The Police

Is this a Boston accent, I'd have assumed it was Canadian?
Bizzie brags about hitting BLM protestors with a car, the other cop moves away, tells the original cop that the camera is on, so he retracts his claim. From the Summer in Boston. Investigation under way according to Boston police
Old Dec 25th 2020, 4:13 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Defund The Police

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Is this a Boston accent, I'd have assumed it was Canadian?
Bizzie brags about hitting BLM protestors with a car, the other cop moves away, tells the original cop that the camera is on, so he retracts his claim. From the Summer in Boston. Investigation under way according to Boston police
https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/sta...rs-with-car%2F
Anybody who doesn't think this type of thing happens, read up on the Zoot Suit Riots. Vilify a group who's "getting out of their lane", set them up as criminals, and then those in power pat each other on the back as they commit slaughter.