Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Dan Marsden Syndrom

Dan Marsden Syndrom

Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:07 pm
Brit'n'TX

Default Re: Dan Marsden Syndrom

Originally Posted by Don
Hip hip hooray. Seeya. Bye bye. Sayonara. Auf niemals Wiedersehen, pet.
in that case, maybe I'll stick around - somebody has to stand up and tell you what a dick you are ...

Last edited by Brit'n'TX; Jun 20th 2005 at 8:11 pm. Reason: was bringing myself down to wino-level

Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:10 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Dunno if its just my perception but all the other internet forums I partake in (about 3) are mostly informative and have a point. This just seems to be a bitch fest in the most recently...some one makes a posting, other people take offence and slag the OP off for a while. Repeat.

Think I'll go read some informative posts about interesting subjects somewhere as opposed to various sexual fantasies, peoples personal habits and simliar shit all rounded off by internet lynchings because people dont agree.

G'Night
Are you talking about the Lounge and TIO rooms? I didn't think they were supposed to be informative...?
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:12 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
in that case, maybe I'll stick around - somebody has to stand up and tell you what a dick you are ...
I celebrated too soon
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:13 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Don
I celebrated too soon
oh well ... now the bottle's open you may as well drain it ..

Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:15 pm
Don
Banned

oh well ... now the bottle's open you may as well drain it ..
Now your mouth is open in that inane ape-like grin you might as well breathe
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:15 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Don
Now your mouth is open in that inane ape-like grin you might as well breathe
oh dear, hit a sore spot did I, wino?

Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:17 pm
Don
Banned

oh dear, hit a sore spot did I, wino?
Goodnight, shitferbrains.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:30 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello boys.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:37 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Hello boys.
no stirring needed ...

Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:41 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

no stirring needed ...
Evidently the forum has gone down hill because I haven't been posting today.

I've been as busy as a moth in a mitten. Apparently, you can do 6 months of work in one day if your vacation depends on it.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:45 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Evidently the forum has gone down hill because I haven't been posting today.

I've been as busy as a moth in a mitten. Apparently, you can do 6 months of work in one day if your vacation depends on it.
and if you've spent every day for the past six months posting on BE when you should have been working ...

going anywhere nice?

Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:54 pm
WTF?

and if you've spent every day for the past six months posting on BE when you should have been working ...

going anywhere nice?
Master of the obvious are you?

Actually, I'm not taking my vacation yet..... I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow, my Mom and I are going in for "A Day at the Spa" type thing... It's a belated Mother's day present from the (4) daughters that she was too sick to use when we first gave it to her... But I am thinking about later this summer, I really need to get my shit together if I ever hope to take any time off.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:54 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by jcapulet
Are you talking about the Lounge and TIO rooms? I didn't think they were supposed to be informative...?
Any room. Every one seems to be full of people slagging each other off for no reason other than to slag each other off. Very much like the anti-social behaviour theres always complaints of on the streets of Britain.

Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:58 pm
Brit'n'TX

Any room. Every one seems to be full of people slagging each other off for no reason other than to slag each other off. Very much like the anti-social behaviour theres always complaints of on the streets of Britain.
what we need is efficient and effective law enforcement ..

Old Jun 20th 2005, 9:05 pm
WTF?

All I see are a bunch of unfunny jokes and self-adoring posts. Where are these slagging off threads? They have to be better than shit I've seen lately.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.