Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Climate change.

Climate change.

Old Sep 13th 2020, 3:25 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Climate change.

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Hold it right there! ....Whoa! Read what I actually wrote in post #68 and #71 and take the time to comprehend what you're reading.
The police dont want you speculating on these fake stories, go back and edit post #whatever-it-was, to say that you would be surprised, because the police are saying it isnt true. Go on, off you trot now to go back and edit it.
Old Sep 13th 2020, 3:31 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

People like Paulry are going to get people killed.
Armed road blocks asking for identification over fires,
Old Sep 13th 2020, 3:39 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
People like Paulry are going to get people killed.
Armed road blocks asking for identification over fires,
https://twitter.com/MultCoSO/status/1304917391986495488

FFS. Is there no lie that people like Paulry will not continue to spread just to make themselves feel good about their ideology?
Old Sep 13th 2020, 3:56 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

The police dont want you speculating on these fake stories, go back and edit post #whatever-it-was, to say that you would be surprised, because the police are saying it isnt true. Go on, off you trot now to go back and edit it.
No need to edit. A "I wouldn't be surprised if..." opinion is not a rumour or even a stated fact. And a reasonable opinion it is too - given ANTIFA and BLM has used arson as a tool of choice for several months now. But isn't it deliciously ironic that you're now leaning on the police to try and suppress my opinion. ​​​​​​​
Old Sep 13th 2020, 3:59 am
He/him

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
FFS. Is there no lie that people like Paulry will not continue to spread just to make themselves feel good about their ideology?
Mark Nikolai, a Clackamas County Sheriff has been put on leave after "inappropriate comment" while he was coaching one of these ad hoc militia road blocks. These people must really belief the stories that the cities are in chaos, with wild roving bands (how sad that they must never get to the theater, dance or even professional sporting events). this country is heading to a very dark place.
Myself and my wife were even talking about getting our wills sorted before the November-January protest season, which is going to be spicy and dangerous with these militias.

Last edited by kimilseung; Sep 13th 2020 at 4:22 am.
Old Sep 13th 2020, 4:03 am
He/him

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
No need to edit. A "I wouldn't be surprised if..." opinion is not a rumour or even a stated fact. And a reasonable opinion it is too - given ANTIFA and BLM has used arson as a tool of choice for several months now. But isn't it deliciously ironic that you're now leaning on the police to try and suppress my opinion.
People are saying.....
Who knows..
​​​​​​​I wouldn't be surprised......
Old Sep 13th 2020, 4:08 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

People are saying.....
Who knows..
I wouldn't be surprised......
Of course that is all that Paulry needs to hear in order to believe any old nonsense. Like that Antifa camp in Portland...

So his intention is clear. Spread lies, fear, and division, while defaming people with whom he disagrees.
Old Sep 13th 2020, 4:18 am

Mark Nikolai, a Clackamas County Sheriff has been put on leave after "inappropriate comment" while he was coaching one of these ad hoc militia road blocks. These people must really belief the stories that the cities are in chaos, with wild roving bands (how sad that they must never get to the theater, dance or even professional sporting events). this country is heading to a very dark place.
Myself and my wife were even talking about getting our wills sorted before the November-January protest season, which is going to be spicy and dangerous with these militias.
http://​​​​​​​https://www.youtube.co...ianphotogMedia
There are definitely people so completely out of touch that they are very vulnerable to manipulation by the kinds of lies, excuse me "things people wouldn't be surprised by", that are being spread.

Your link has an extra http in it btw.
Old Sep 13th 2020, 4:22 am
He/him

There are definitely people so completely out of touch that they are very vulnerable to manipulation by the kinds of lies, excuse me "things people wouldn't be surprised by", that are being spread.

Your link has an extra http in it btw.
So it did, fixed, thanks
oops I posted the wrong video, here is the correct one.

Last edited by kimilseung; Sep 13th 2020 at 5:06 am.
Old Sep 13th 2020, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

The pattern of fires is certainly suspicious but as far as I know no conclusion has been reached.
Old Sep 13th 2020, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many people have died/will do because of the rumours the FBI has determined are false?

https://www.bendsource.com/bend/stop...t?oid=13250207

And how long before Trump fuels this fire?

Last edited by Giantaxe; Sep 13th 2020 at 5:41 am.
Old Sep 13th 2020, 5:53 am
He/him

I just heard the story that the rumor stared when someone heard that BLM (Bureau of Land Management) was in the area. No idea on its provenance. But its funny, because its believable.
Old Sep 13th 2020, 12:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

People are saying.....
Who knows..
I wouldn't be surprised......
Sounds remarkable like his idol, 'A lot of people are saying...', 'I have heard people say...', 'People have told me...'
Old Sep 13th 2020, 12:48 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

You are a half-wit.
Too generous. By half.

"People are saying....."
Or "That's what I hear"
Fox News broadcast an interview on Saturday night in which Donald Trump without any evidence accused Joe Biden of taking drugs to get him through debates. “I think there’s probably – possibly – drugs involved,” Trump told Jeanine Pirro. “That’s what I hear."
Old Sep 13th 2020, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
Sounds remarkable like his idol, 'A lot of people are saying...', 'I have heard people say...', 'People have told me...'
Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Too generous. By half.

Or "That's what I hear"

Statements from the police and FBI. I thought people like Paulry, Trump, Boiler et al supported the police?

“In no way does it point towards any political group, including anybody associated with antifa,” he said. “Any rumors suggesting that it is pointed toward antifa are entirely fabricated.”O’Meara continued: “There’s no reason to believe that this is politically motivated. And anybody that is speculating in that direction is being reckless and not working toward solving this problem or any other problem. It’s irresponsible for anybody to engage in that kind of speculation. There’s absolutely no basis for it.”

Oregon State Police spokesman Capt. Tim Fox acknowledged OSP is assisting in some investigations, largely in Southern Oregon.

“To my knowledge there have been no arrests for any of these large fires,” Fox said in an email.

FBI Special Agent In Charge Renn Cannon, who runs he Portland field office, said there’s no basis for the conspiracy theories.
“FBI Portland and local law enforcement agencies have been receiving reports that extremists are responsible for setting wildfires in Oregon,” Cannon said in a statement Friday. “With our state and local partners, the FBI has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue. Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away local fire and police agencies working around the clock to bring these fires under control.”

https://www.opb.org/article/2020/09/...heck-debunked/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.