Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

The Civic Nationalists fight back!

The Civic Nationalists fight back!

Old Jul 19th 2020, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The Civic Nationalists fight back!

Great news! Lauren Southern is back!

As she correctly identifies, the only thing that gives the minority Ethno-Nationalists power is their cancel culture and the fear that it evokes in the majority - causing silent compliance and assent, and thereby clearing the path for their divisive views to go mainstream.

Old Jul 19th 2020, 5:06 pm
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Civic Nationalists fight back!

Sigh
Old Jul 19th 2020, 5:13 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!! I hate the cancel culture. To have your life ruined just for speaking out. It's disgusting. This guy received death threats, was forced out of his job, his family was attacked just for being related to him, his life was ruined and he's been forced into hiding!!!

Down with cancel culture!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Vindman
Old Jul 19th 2020, 5:32 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I like the disco colour themes in that opening screen thoough.
Old Jul 19th 2020, 5:33 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
OMG!!! I hate the cancel culture. To have your life ruined just for speaking out. It's disgusting. This guy received death threats, was forced out of his job, his family was attacked just for being related to him, his life was ruined and he's been forced into hiding!!!

Down with cancel culture!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Vindman
Clearly a trained Marxist.
Old Jul 19th 2020, 5:34 pm
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
I like the disco colour themes in that opening screen thoough.
It's for those with a short attention span. Trump & Brexit voters for example

Last edited by amideislas; Jul 19th 2020 at 5:43 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2020, 5:50 pm

Three possible explanations for this link-dumping behaviour:

1. He's paid by the link

2. He actually thinks he's convincing somebody of something

3. It's some sort of schoolboy game whereby if you have more links dumped than "the other side" you've won.
Old Jul 19th 2020, 6:48 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of link dumping. Christian Cooper is refusing to cooperate with the investigation/prosecution of Amy Cooper (no relation). He's clearly the superior human in every way but I wonder what might have happened to him if he hadn't been recording? Or if a different police officer had shown up in response to the call? I don't know if Amy should be completely cancelled for what she attempted to do to Christian Cooper. Is there another option? Partial cancel? Temporary cancel? Christian Cooper seems to believe she's already suffered enough for attempting to ruin his life because he pointed out that she wasn't in the "no leash" area of the park. These are moral and philosophical questions.

What isn't a moral or philosophical question, for me, is that if I witnessed somebody hurting their dog like that . . . I would be compelled to kick them in the face until they died.

Old Jul 19th 2020, 6:52 pm
WTF?

1. He's paid by the link

3. It's some sort of schoolboy game whereby if you have more links dumped than "the other side" you've won.
Oh oh oh! I know this one. Pick me, teach! The correct answer is:

4. He's just very stupid.

I was just covering this very thing here https://britishexpats.com/forum/take.../#post12884181

Old Jul 19th 2020, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Pesky Christians getting in the way of the ethno-nationalist agenda

....While screaming "re-fund the police" and "Jesus matters" ....and the police not trying too hard to stop her

Old Jul 19th 2020, 7:00 pm
Reasonable Bitch

I think we can now safely call this one "just another wind up". Another binner.
Old Jul 19th 2020, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Amy Cooper is a disgrace end of. She deserved everything she got. Why do you need a PR firm to issue an apology?
Old Jul 19th 2020, 8:38 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

1. He's paid by the link

Maybe They've got something on him.

Once you fall in with that sort of crowd, there's no ducking out.
Old Jul 19th 2020, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
Amy Cooper is a disgrace end of. She deserved everything she got. Why do you need a PR firm to issue an apology?
I agree, and the full force of the law needs to be applied. I've not been following the case, but it looks like some people are saying that because she has suffered at the hands of social media (and I take it in her case they mean hateful cancel culture) then that is punishment enough. And therein lies the problem: It is the rule of law that must prevail. She's broken the law and she must repay her debt to society according to the law - and not by online kangaroo court and lynch mob.

This case aside, I think there needs to be some examination into the morality and dangers of the online behaviour, and whether and how closely it should be equated with physical kangaroo court and/or lynch mobs - and whether we want to equally prevent them all from occurring.
Old Jul 19th 2020, 9:29 pm
WTF?

I concur! The law must be followed and online threats and the cancel-culture must be stopped. This poor man followed the law yet he still got cancelled. Death threats, loss of his job, online ridicule and bullying. I disagree with his virulent racism but this cancel-culture is a bridge too far.

https://www.economist.com/united-sta...-jeff-sessions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.