British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Build back better (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/build-back-better-937270/)

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 3:38 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12976661)
Is it just coincidence that conspiracy contains the word piracy or is there something sinister going on?


If you arrange the purple letters in a certain order, you get the word "communist" :eek:

DaveLovesDee Feb 23rd 2021 3:40 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by shelley748 (Post 12976468)
so are any of you concerned about the Great Reset and One world Government? Before you say it’s a conspiracy theory, it’s right on the World Economic Forum website.
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...79533050d.jpeg
This is by the Archbishop Vigano of Italy.

Here's a good discussion of the Great Reset claims.

“The Great Reset” Conspiracy Flourishes Amid Continued Pandemic#


Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12976650)
One World Government actually sounds more like a boy band than anything else. Boy bands could well be conspiracies, of course.

I thought it was a location close to 1 Police Plaza..... :p

shelley748 Feb 23rd 2021 3:42 pm

Re: Build back better
 
Maybe his image has been tarnished because he uncovered previous scandals inside the Vatican?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Maria_Vigan%C3%B2

DaveLovesDee Feb 23rd 2021 3:45 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12976661)
Is it just coincidence that conspiracy contains the word piracy or is there something sinister going on?

And Cons....
Cons is a nickname for the Tories.... It's also another word for scams.

spouse of scouse Feb 23rd 2021 3:53 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12976661)
Is it just coincidence that conspiracy contains the word piracy or is there something sinister going on?

Definitely sinister. Let me demonstrate.

'Conspiracy' contains the word 'piracy'

Where does a pirate keep his buccaneers?

Under his buckin' hat, of course.

See what I mean?

We are indeed all doomed.




DaveLovesDee Feb 23rd 2021 3:56 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by shelley748 (Post 12976669)
Maybe his image has been tarnished because he uncovered previous scandals inside the Vatican?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Maria_Vigan%C3%B2

Even a stopped clock can be right twice a day...

Sounds to me like a reverse of the boy who cried wolf, in that the archbishop told the truth previously, therefore it's assumed he's doing so now despite zero credible evidence.

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 4:02 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by shelley748 (Post 12976669)
Maybe his image has been tarnished because he uncovered previous scandals inside the Vatican?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Maria_Vigan%C3%B2


Look, it's total nonsense, ok?

Do you really think we're all going to be put in camps if we don't get vaccinated? To what end?

Private property abolished? By whom? How? Why would billionaire Bill Gates want that?

Just stop and think for a minute.

sid nv Feb 23rd 2021 4:52 pm

Re: Build back better
 
This Great Reset certainly need to be brought to one's attention. My recent edition of Beef Magazine also warned of this incredibly dangerous agenda whereby the new world government will confiscate all our red meat. I for one plan to saddle up and mosey down to burger king to munch on cooked ruminant while I still can.

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 4:58 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by sid nv (Post 12976701)
My recent edition of Beef Magazine also warned of this incredibly dangerous agenda whereby the new world government will confiscate all our red meat. I for one plan to saddle up and mosey down to burger king to munch on cooked ruminant while I still can.


Is it just me, or does this entire post sound like innuendo?

DaveLovesDee Feb 23rd 2021 5:09 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by sid nv (Post 12976701)
This Great Reset certainly need to be brought to one's attention. My recent edition of Beef Magazine also warned of this incredibly dangerous agenda whereby the new world government will confiscate all our red meat. I for one plan to saddle up and mosey down to burger king to munch on cooked ruminant while I still can.

Will we have to wait while all the Windows updates are reinstalled after the reset?

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 5:12 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12976712)
Will we have to wait while all the Windows updates are reinstalled after the reset?


Of course. That's how all the listening and secret camera devices are installed, isn't it?

robin1234 Feb 23rd 2021 10:06 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by shelley748 (Post 12976669)
Maybe his image has been tarnished because he uncovered previous scandals inside the Vatican?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Maria_Vigan%C3%B2

Is this piece that you quoted in the first post really by Vigano? Because it sounds distinctly batty. What is COVID 21, for instance? And detention centres? I mean, I think Vigano is an annoying crank, but I’d like to see proof that he wrote this piece.

BuckinghamshireBoy Feb 23rd 2021 10:22 pm

Re: Build back better
 

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12976707)
Is it just me, or does this entire post sound like innuendo?

Innuendo and outanotherdo.

robin1234 Feb 23rd 2021 10:26 pm

Re: Build back better
 
Pope Francis is a Jesuit. Vigano despises Jesuits. Further, Vigano is retired now, and trying to find a way to stay in the spotlight - so feeds wild & whacky theories to that other retiree, Donald Trump. I think that about all there is to it.

Siouxie Feb 23rd 2021 11:34 pm

Re: Build back better
 
:rofl:

Originally Posted by shelley748 (Post 12976468)
so are any of you concerned about the Great Reset and One world Government? Before you say it’s a conspiracy theory, it’s right on the World Economic Forum website.
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...79533050d.jpeg
This is by the Archbishop Vigano of Italy.

:rofl::rofl::hysterical:

Having known a 'professional' Conspiracy Theorist for around 20 years, this is more of the same sort of crap that he spouts and believes.. I laugh at the so called 'true article', just as I laughed at him and his insanity. He too believes in the Bill Gates conspiracy, One World Order, Illuminati and all the rest of it... oh and don't forget that the vaccine is just to get a potent virus INTO us, so that when they push out the next 'covid' more people die...... oh - and the special forces have got all the body bags ready for the deaths they will cause - and the FEMA camps are ready too for the rest of us! Nearly forgot the UFO's in the mountains - and the meetings with the US Govt.. I've heard it all...... (many times)

:rofl::rofl::hysterical:


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:01 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.