British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Build back better (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/build-back-better-937270/)

shelley748 Feb 23rd 2021 2:40 am

Build back better

so are any of you concerned about the Great Reset and One world Government? Before you say it’s a conspiracy theory, it’s right on the World Economic Forum website.
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...79533050d.jpeg
This is by the Archbishop Vigano of Italy.

robin1234 Feb 23rd 2021 12:26 pm

Re: Build back better

Originally Posted by shelley748 (Post 12976468)
so are any of you concerned about the Great Reset and One world Government? Before you say it’s a conspiracy theory, it’s right on the World Economic Forum website.

Yes, the World Economic Forum has an initiative called the Great Reset.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

But it seems entirely sensible and benign, and completely unrelated to the piece of text you quote, which is apparently from someone called Archbishop Vigano ... ?

robin1234 Feb 23rd 2021 12:35 pm

It sounds like Vigano is a piece of work. Not only is he a COVID 19 denialist, but he’s fraudulently pocketed his brother’s share of the family inheritance, starting in 1961. (His brother being a simple parish priest in Chicago.)

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 1:31 pm

Also, I object to "liberticidal". :frown:

christmasoompa Feb 23rd 2021 1:32 pm

Before you say it’s a conspiracy theory, it’s right on the World Economic Forum website.

You might be better off giving a link to that then, rather than a quote from some nutty bloke that seems to think the vaccine means a health passport and detention camps or house arrest if people don't get one. :blink: :lol:

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 1:39 pm

"Build back better" is Joe Biden's slogan, isn't it? It seems unlikely that he would be into renouncing private property...

spouse of scouse Feb 23rd 2021 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12976597)
Also, I object to "liberticidal". :frown:

I find it an equanimiticidal word.

Makes me go AAARRRGH :mad:

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse (Post 12976616)
I find it an equanimiticidal word.

Makes me go AAARRRGH :mad:

It's a commonsensicidal idea anyway.

kimilseung Feb 23rd 2021 2:38 pm

I am learnng that there is little to gain by indulging screenshots without links.

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by kimilseung (Post 12976629)
I am learnng that there is little to gain by indulging screenshots without links.

Bill Gates made you say that, didn't he.

BristolUK Feb 23rd 2021 2:44 pm

so are any of you concerned about the Great Reset and One world Government? Before you say it’s a conspiracy theory...

Why would anyone say that? You've only posted 2 or 3 conspiracies before. :lol:

Maybe there were more I haven't seen.

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12976634)

It's almost as though there were a conspiracy to post conspiracies. :sneaky:

kimilseung Feb 23rd 2021 3:04 pm

How can you possibly have a One World Government, without it being a conspiracy? People got to talk to each other to organize this kind of thing. (B. Gates is holding a gun to my head, making me say this)

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by kimilseung (Post 12976648)
How can you possibly have a One World Government, without it being a conspiracy? People got to talk to each other to organize this kind of thing. (B. Gates is holding a gun to my head, making me say this)

One World Government actually sounds more like a boy band than anything else. Boy bands could well be conspiracies, of course.

BristolUK Feb 23rd 2021 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12976640)
It's almost as though there were a conspiracy to post conspiracies. :sneaky:

Is it just coincidence that conspiracy contains the word piracy or is there something sinister going on?

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 3:38 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12976661)
Is it just coincidence that conspiracy contains the word piracy or is there something sinister going on?

If you arrange the purple letters in a certain order, you get the word "communist" :eek:

DaveLovesDee Feb 23rd 2021 3:40 pm

Here's a good discussion of the Great Reset claims.

“The Great Reset” Conspiracy Flourishes Amid Continued Pandemic#

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12976650)
One World Government actually sounds more like a boy band than anything else. Boy bands could well be conspiracies, of course.

I thought it was a location close to 1 Police Plaza..... :p

shelley748 Feb 23rd 2021 3:42 pm

Maybe his image has been tarnished because he uncovered previous scandals inside the Vatican?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Maria_Vigan%C3%B2

DaveLovesDee Feb 23rd 2021 3:45 pm

And Cons....
Cons is a nickname for the Tories.... It's also another word for scams.

spouse of scouse Feb 23rd 2021 3:53 pm

Definitely sinister. Let me demonstrate.

'Conspiracy' contains the word 'piracy'

Where does a pirate keep his buccaneers?

Under his buckin' hat, of course.

See what I mean?

We are indeed all doomed.

DaveLovesDee Feb 23rd 2021 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by shelley748 (Post 12976669)
Maybe his image has been tarnished because he uncovered previous scandals inside the Vatican?

Even a stopped clock can be right twice a day...

Sounds to me like a reverse of the boy who cried wolf, in that the archbishop told the truth previously, therefore it's assumed he's doing so now despite zero credible evidence.

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 4:02 pm

Look, it's total nonsense, ok?

Do you really think we're all going to be put in camps if we don't get vaccinated? To what end?

Private property abolished? By whom? How? Why would billionaire Bill Gates want that?

Just stop and think for a minute.

sid nv Feb 23rd 2021 4:52 pm

This Great Reset certainly need to be brought to one's attention. My recent edition of Beef Magazine also warned of this incredibly dangerous agenda whereby the new world government will confiscate all our red meat. I for one plan to saddle up and mosey down to burger king to munch on cooked ruminant while I still can.

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by sid nv (Post 12976701)
My recent edition of Beef Magazine also warned of this incredibly dangerous agenda whereby the new world government will confiscate all our red meat. I for one plan to saddle up and mosey down to burger king to munch on cooked ruminant while I still can.

Is it just me, or does this entire post sound like innuendo?

DaveLovesDee Feb 23rd 2021 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by sid nv (Post 12976701)
This Great Reset certainly need to be brought to one's attention. My recent edition of Beef Magazine also warned of this incredibly dangerous agenda whereby the new world government will confiscate all our red meat. I for one plan to saddle up and mosey down to burger king to munch on cooked ruminant while I still can.

Will we have to wait while all the Windows updates are reinstalled after the reset?

Lion in Winter Feb 23rd 2021 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12976712)
Will we have to wait while all the Windows updates are reinstalled after the reset?

Of course. That's how all the listening and secret camera devices are installed, isn't it?

robin1234 Feb 23rd 2021 10:06 pm

Is this piece that you quoted in the first post really by Vigano? Because it sounds distinctly batty. What is COVID 21, for instance? And detention centres? I mean, I think Vigano is an annoying crank, but I’d like to see proof that he wrote this piece.

BuckinghamshireBoy Feb 23rd 2021 10:22 pm

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12976707)
Is it just me, or does this entire post sound like innuendo?

Innuendo and outanotherdo.

robin1234 Feb 23rd 2021 10:26 pm

Pope Francis is a Jesuit. Vigano despises Jesuits. Further, Vigano is retired now, and trying to find a way to stay in the spotlight - so feeds wild & whacky theories to that other retiree, Donald Trump. I think that about all there is to it.

Siouxie Feb 23rd 2021 11:34 pm

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::hysterical:

Having known a 'professional' Conspiracy Theorist for around 20 years, this is more of the same sort of crap that he spouts and believes.. I laugh at the so called 'true article', just as I laughed at him and his insanity. He too believes in the Bill Gates conspiracy, One World Order, Illuminati and all the rest of it... oh and don't forget that the vaccine is just to get a potent virus INTO us, so that when they push out the next 'covid' more people die...... oh - and the special forces have got all the body bags ready for the deaths they will cause - and the FEMA camps are ready too for the rest of us! Nearly forgot the UFO's in the mountains - and the meetings with the US Govt.. I've heard it all...... (many times)

:rofl::rofl::hysterical:

Scamp Feb 24th 2021 8:50 am

Originally Posted by kimilseung (Post 12976648)

Arguably, America is too big for one government, it's why there are different laws across the different states. The United States of Europe will be too big for one government.
The global community is too big for one government, too different, too disjointed.

To think there's ever even the slightest chance of something like this happening is laughable. (B. Gates just transferred me $8)

Chatter Static Feb 24th 2021 8:24 pm

The Russians get a free ice-cream with their vaccine shot. I didn't even get a sweet just a strange urge to buy a surface pro.

BuckinghamshireBoy Feb 24th 2021 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by Chatter Static (Post 12977151)
The Russians get a free ice-cream with their vaccine shot. I didn't even get a sweet just a strange urge to buy a surface pro.

:lol:

Scamp Feb 25th 2021 4:23 am

If there is one thing the world could really do with, it's some good old fashioned piracy. No, not skiffs off Yemen but proper pirate ships and canons and hats and extravagant shirts.

dave_j Feb 25th 2021 4:50 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 12977231)
If there is one thing the world could really do with, it's some good old fashioned piracy. No, not skiffs off Yemen but proper pirate ships and canons and hats and extravagant shirts.

Didn't we see that on 6th Jan? Oh wait... no boat, hats and shirts though.

amideislas Feb 25th 2021 8:10 am

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...35a4a4d0bb.jpg

BristolUK Apr 30th 2021 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12976634)

For anyone interested...the latest

Lion in Winter Apr 30th 2021 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 13000984)
For anyone interested...the latest

Good grief. :blink: