Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

BNP on Question Time Tonight

BNP on Question Time Tonight

Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:47 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BNP on Question Time Tonight

So tonight is set for an airy debate on Question Time as Nick Griffin has been invited to be on Question Time. The BBC are claiming impartiality in the event, But its about the only story BBC news channel is running, Which is going to fuel it even more. Its about time the BBC were cut loose to find their own way in the world. Abolish the License Fee I say.

Guardian Story HERE

Gmt 10:35pm-11:35pm

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Oct 22nd 2009 at 1:54 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:48 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: BNP on Question Time Tonight

Can't wait to see this one.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz View Post
Can't wait to see this one.
I would like to be in the audience, I would throw more than a shoe at the pillock. In an impartial fashion
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:58 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ka Ora! View Post
I would like to be in the audience, I would throw more than a shoe at the pillock. In an impartial fashion
His head dodging may be as good as Bush.

Not sure about the guy myself, but he has a big following near where i live.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:31 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

So tonight is set for an airy debate on Question Time as Nick Griffin has been invited to be on Question Time. The BBC are claiming impartiality in the event, But its about the only story BBC news channel is running, Which is going to fuel it even more. Its about time the BBC were cut loose to find their own way in the world. Abolish the License Fee I say.

Guardian Story HERE

I´ll get the popcorn in , should be good!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Celtic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of light

I think that at the moment he is introduced the entire audience and the others guests should get up and walk out and all the viewers at home should change to the cartoon network. It is a live show afterall. Lets see how they handle that one.

In the meantime, decent people can sign up to the Stolen Valour campaign here:

http://www.nothingbritish.com/

This was launched today to coincide with the British Legion's Poppy Appeal and, supported by the armed forces, is a campaign to sever the despicable link the BNP are trying to make between themselves and our fallen heroes.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz View Post
His head dodging may be as good as Bush.

Not sure about the guy myself, but he has a big following near where i live.
Sign of the times, Cant say I agree with em myself. No doubt they will refocus the blame of current events to suit their political needs.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:36 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Sign of the times, Cant say I agree with em myself. No doubt they will refocus the blame of current events to suit their political needs.
Doesn´t stop the fact that their poularity has risen, due more to frustration than any great sweeping statements of intent but never the less is this the begginning of blood on the streets of the UK?
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:41 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Guardian Story HERE

Maybe they just want to give him enough rope....
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:42 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic Princess View Post
http://www.nothingbritish.com/

This was launched today to coincide with the British Legion's Poppy Appeal and, supported by the armed forces, is a campaign to sever the despicable link the BNP are trying to make between themselves and our fallen heroes.
can't help thinking the BNP aren't going to make many new friends among their target demographic with this one:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21762018/
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:43 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman View Post
can't help thinking the BNP aren't going to make many new friends among their target demographic with this one:

I'd never seen him before. Looks like he could use a cup of coffee.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by gazz View Post
Doesn´t stop the fact that their poularity has risen, due more to frustration than any great sweeping statements of intent but never the less is this the begginning of blood on the streets of the UK?
Fascism and extreme right views are on the up across Europe. A mass of immigrants is always a easy target to divert focus to. Whats usually not mentioned is as many people leave in search of better things. As travel becomes cheaper and easier populations become more fluid. People always fail to see the bigger picture and how their bubble fits in it.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Celtic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by elfman View Post

Excellent. Looks like the campaign is working then. Put them under pressure and watch them hang themselves.

They were talking to him on channel 4 news the other night. He had no answer to the fact that his policies would have had Winston Churchill deported (his mother was an immigrant) or the fact that the pilot of the spitfire in the image they have stolen has been identified and was a Pole.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 3:39 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

I had the miss fortune of standing next to this chump when he was getting out of his car near Leeds County Court.

I was stood on the corner about 500 yards from the entrance having a cig and there were some Goonish type people waiting a few meters away milling around. I didn't realize that there were TV cameras trained on them from near the court building.

Watching later on Look North did NOT look good for me...

...so here I am in america

I agree the BBC should stop poncing around and start doing its own thing. It already advertises to high heavens on line and on all its other channels.

Cut the license fee in half and lets say...the money paid goes to the up keep of transmission equipment, just for the fun of it.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 3:49 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Fascism and extreme right views are on the up across Europe.
and David Cameron seems to be getting quite pally with some of these people

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ocaust-deniers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.