Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

The Black Lives Matter movement

The Black Lives Matter movement

Old Jun 5th 2021, 5:10 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Black Lives Matter movement

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
that's it?? Thought it would be worse than that to warrant the racist tag. Probably the south African connection too I'd guess, after all they're all racist aren't they? Is that in itself racist? Oh man
Kim and his fellow church of woke zealots have been screaming racist without foundation for years. Not once have they been able to prove that I am a racist. Not once. And they repeatedly cling desperately onto a post that I made 12 years ago as proof of their claim. Yet, that post proves nothing except my very clearly stated belief that the way for everyone to live together harmoneously is through integration. But as we know, integration is to wokists what holy water is to Dracula. They don't want it and they don't dare admit it because divisiveness is the central pillar for what their ideology is all about. Drop divisiveness in favour of integration and Wokism is dead n the water. So what is there left for them to do? Scream racist instead.
Old Jun 5th 2021, 12:24 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Kim and his fellow church of woke zealots...they repeatedly cling desperately onto a post that I made 12 years ago as proof of their claim....
Don't forget all that great replacement stuff you promoted last year.
Old Jun 5th 2021, 10:55 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Don't forget all that great replacement stuff you promoted last year.
Specific posts please.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 12:04 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Specific posts please.
Just use the advanced search function it including your name. It's what I did.
There's one particular post of yours came up where you quoted about half a dozen (partial) responses from the rest of us to what you'd been promoting.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 12:33 am
Banned

Just use the advanced search function it including your name. It's what I did.
There's one particular post of yours came up where you quoted about half a dozen (partial) responses from the rest of us to what you'd been promoting.
I've already searched, and I'm not finding any (to quote you) "all that great replacement stuff you promoted last year". Please post the links.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

I've already searched, and I'm not finding any (to quote you) "all that great replacement stuff you promoted last year". Please post the links.
No one has an obligation to post links to any post of yours. Nor do they have an obligation to discuss your posting record with you in deciding what they think of it.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 1:02 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine being so consumed with white fragility, that you have to create a definition of racist, that doesn't even count talking about the shock and horror of the color of people and how so few are white in the context of a discussion of a British National Party member, Nick Griffin.
Although apparently anti-racist also means the above, plus, putting your own feeling of hurt at being called racist as paramount; and siding with friends foremost despite them being racist (obviously to almost everyone else). Every time I think I have misjudged, they come out with another corker. But being called racist is water off their ducks back, so no harm done.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 4:00 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

A helpful article on the anti-semitic roots of the "cultural marxism" stuff so often invoked by one of our posters and its role in right- wing circles.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/13/o...-semitism.html

And another in case you can't get into the NYT.

https://www.salon.com/2019/05/05/a-u...eory-reloaded/
Old Jun 6th 2021, 4:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Imagine being so consumed with white fragility, that you have to create a definition of racist, that doesn't even count talking about the shock and horror of the color of people and how so few are white in the context of a discussion of a British National Party member, Nick Griffin.
Although apparently anti-racist also means the above, plus, putting your own feeling of hurt at being called racist as paramount; and siding with friends foremost despite them being racist (obviously to almost everyone else). Every time I think I have misjudged, they come out with another corker. But being called racist is water off their ducks back, so no harm done.
Why don't you admit it? Your claim that I am a racist has been shown to be without foundation. It is one big fat lie. And what the devil are you going on about with your "white fragility" nonsense?
Old Jun 6th 2021, 12:26 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
A helpful article on the anti-semitic roots of the "cultural marxism" stuff so often invoked by one of our posters and its role in right- wing circles.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/13/o...-semitism.html

And another in case you can't get into the NYT.

https://www.salon.com/2019/05/05/a-u...eory-reloaded/
Very good opinion piece from the NYT. Amazingly (well, I shouldn’t be surprised..) that novel by Lind is available from Amazon, treated like any other book. Discounted (the kindle ed. is very inexpensive,) a shedload of similar books recommended, and a slew of four & five star reviews. And yet the book is about cultural Marxists being brutally murdered, and not just Jews, Episcopalians too. I guess you can get away with anything in a novel, just claim it is a dystopian fantasy.

Apparently, William S. Lind is or was an active USMC officer. As well as his fantasy novels, he’s written a book about Fourth Generation Warfare. This I think is the theory that legitimizes the Trumpy uprising, overthrow of the government, and murder of cultural Marxists and other undesirables.

Correction. Lind never served in the military. I had misunderstood a sentence in the Amazon blurb for the book Fourth Generation Warfare, I believe Amazon were saying one of Lind’s co-authors was USMC.

Last edited by robin1234; Jun 6th 2021 at 1:21 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 1:11 pm
Oscar nominated

Why don't you admit it? Your claim that I am a racist has been shown to be without foundation. It is one big fat lie. And what the devil are you going on about with your "white fragility" nonsense?
Have you disowned BitChute now then?
Old Jun 6th 2021, 8:57 pm
Banned

Have you disowned BitChute now then?
Still no evidence at all from you regarding your claim that I promoted "great replacement stuff" last year", then? Admit it, you lied.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 9:35 pm
Oscar nominated

Still no evidence at all from you regarding your claim that I promoted "great replacement stuff" last year", then? Admit it, you lied.
Apart from your promotion of it all with your BitChute (and other) links. It's there for all to see.
Would you like me to link to that post where you so helpfully quoted multiple posts from multiple people highlighting it?
Old Jun 6th 2021, 9:55 pm
Banned

Apart from your promotion of it all with your BitChute (and other) links. It's there for all to see.
Would you like me to link to that post where you so helpfully quoted multiple posts from multiple people highlighting it?
Don't be shy. Show me what I posted that supports your claim.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 10:16 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Which of his posts don't ring loudly with the fear of the great replacement?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.