Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

The Black Lives Matter movement

The Black Lives Matter movement

Old Jun 23rd 2020, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Watchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Black Lives Matter movement

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Nope, those are your words. The overwhelming message from me is all lives are precious.
So you say. But I've yet to hear you make a constructive suggestion for how black lives could be treated in the US with the same respect as white lives, which is clearly not happening.

All I hear from you are excuses.
Old Jun 23rd 2020, 3:16 pm
Devourer of Haribo

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Where is your proof of that?
How about this to start with...

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020...trump-protests

Attorney General William Barr says antifa was responsible for the looting and violence that cities across the U.S. witnessed early on in protests against George Floyd’s murder and police brutality against Black Americans.However, federal court records show out of the 51 people facing federal charges, no one is alleged to have ties to the antifa movement, according to an NPR review.
Old Jun 23rd 2020, 3:55 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

• BLM donate button literally links to ActBlue, which is fundraiser slush fund for the DNC.
Not really. ActBlue is a platform that many democratic candidates and movements use, to manage their fundraising for them. I, for instance, make small donations to a handful of senate and house candidates. Most of them have (presumably) subcontracted their fundraising through ActBlue. So BLM seem to be doing the same thing, seems eminently sensible. Obviously, it’s not a “slush fund.” It’s a bit like GoFundMe, but specifically for democratic candidates & other causes.
Old Jun 23rd 2020, 4:15 pm
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

I was kind of hoping that nobody would take the bait a post anything here, since this is appears to be just another platform for paulry's windups.
Old Jun 23rd 2020, 4:29 pm
Devourer of Haribo

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amideislas View Post
I was kind of hoping that nobody would take the bait a post anything here, since this is appears to be just another platform for paulry's windups.
BS always needs to be called out, otherwise the naive are likely to believe the lack of counterpoint as the BS being fact, when it isn't....
Old Jun 23rd 2020, 11:28 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 24th 2020, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
BS always needs to be called out, otherwise the naive are likely to believe the lack of counterpoint as the BS being fact, when it isn't....
And you're not at all naive.

In case decent, moderate people were ever in any doubt about the horrific agenda that the extreme left has for Western nations, the events of these last few weeks has put them in absolutely no doubt about it now. Of course you can't see it, but congratulations mate, those you support have completely red-pilled us all!

But it's not too late for you to redeem yourself. Take this:

Old Jun 24th 2020, 12:35 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 24th 2020, 1:23 pm
Devourer of Haribo

And you're not at all naive.

In case decent, moderate people were ever in any doubt about the horrific agenda that the extreme left has for Western nations, the events of these last few weeks has put them in absolutely no doubt about it now. Of course you can't see it, but congratulations mate, those you support have completely red-pilled us all!

https://youtu.be/ul66406yqtA
Do you have something with actual writing...

Preferably from someone with more than 26 YouTube followers...
Old Jun 24th 2020, 1:25 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
Do you have something with actual writing...

Preferably from someone with more than 26 YouTube followers...

Writing that he's actually read or just writing that has words he likes in the headline?

You do need to be specific you know.
Old Jun 24th 2020, 3:56 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Now he's posting an uploader of clearly doctored videos.

Have you no shame?
Old Jun 24th 2020, 5:08 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Now he's posting an uploader of clearly doctored videos.

Have you no shame?
Oooh! Oooh! Can I have a go at this one?
Old Jun 24th 2020, 5:51 pm
Thems the Vagaries

LuTziE is a glorious beacon of lightLuTziE is a glorious beacon of lightLuTziE is a glorious beacon of lightLuTziE is a glorious beacon of lightLuTziE is a glorious beacon of lightLuTziE is a glorious beacon of lightLuTziE is a glorious beacon of lightLuTziE is a glorious beacon of lightLuTziE is a glorious beacon of lightLuTziE is a glorious beacon of lightLuTziE is a glorious beacon of light

I am so confused over what is now the correct way to be, act and think.. It makes my head spin. The only thing I can do is quote Frank Zappa "Hey you know something people I'm not black But there's a whole lots a times I wish I could say I'm not white."
Old Jun 24th 2020, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LuTziE View Post
I am so confused over what is now the correct way to be, act and think.. It makes my head spin. The only thing I can do is quote Frank Zappa "Hey you know something people I'm not black But there's a whole lots a times I wish I could say I'm not white."
It's sad that you feel that way, but it sums up well what is going on - especially these last couple of months. We who live in countries that have evolved to be among the greatest, the most accepting and welcoming - the kindest countries in existence on this planet. Countries where everyone of all races are bending over backwards to come and join. We are being shamed for what we have achieved, blamed for practices we outlawed well over a hundred years ago - the only civilisation ever to have outlawed it (and which incidentally continues to occur elsewhere - even to this day), and made to feel guilty for the colour of our skins - on the grounds that a bunch of people in our countries back then were slave owners or involved in the slave trade in some way. Never mind the truth that probably all of us at some stage our ancestors were slaves, indentured workers, serfs, tenant farmers or forced-labourers. So now we have an ideology that has pretty much completed a long slow march through our institutions including educational ones and has produced people who are ideologically-brainwashed to hate the great nations that we have built. Called us racists while they themselves have done their damnedest to divide us racially. Claiming we should atone for something that we never did - that we are oppressors, while at the same time these people seek to oppress our free speech, force compliance and subservience. Shit, now we even have videos emerging of whites in the US who have been racially shamed submitting to flagellation and being led through the streets as trophies of shame. Police free zones of lawlessness, full of intimidation and increases in murder, and those who are charged with protecting and enforcing our laws now turning a blind eye and in some cases cheering it on. Yeah, sad days all round - especially for Americans. But don't worry, truth and justice will prevail. Better days are ahead and we'll emerge out of this stronger.

Last edited by paulry; Jun 24th 2020 at 10:20 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2020, 10:37 pm
Oscar nominated

Man organises plane flying a "white lives matter" banner. "I'm not racist" he says.
"We were not trying to offend the movement or black people."

Then, on Facebook, "I'd like to take this time to apologise .. TO ABSOLUTELY F ** NOBODY!
Not that he's trying to offend anyone of course.
It gets more awkward when he's revealed to be an English Defence League supporter, with a history of derogatory terms for people who might be from Pakistan but may not and is pally with Tommy Robinson.
His long time girlfriend describes where she lives as like a foreign country and says "immigrants should be sent back to their country of origin on their banana boats, stinkin b******s.” Not racist though.

Just your ordinary everyday pose.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.