Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Abortion...posts moved from Pres.Trump thread.

Abortion...posts moved from Pres.Trump thread.

Old May 22nd 2019, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Are you just here looking for arguments?
You asked a question:
Q "When is the last time you heard of a child of 9/10/11 giving birth ?"
I gave you my answer.
A "2009"
But is that the norm ? I once heard of a zebra that was born with two heads.
Old May 22nd 2019, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus ****ing Christ.
https://www.newsweek.com/idaho-congr...0crKkYOL56yJn4
(We could just marry off the 28 week premature babies, no need for adoption)
Was the Vote carried thru by "old white men" ?
As this seems to be the norm in R controlled states !
Old May 22nd 2019, 10:53 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Are you just here looking for arguments?
You asked a question:
Q "When is the last time you heard of a child of 9/10/11 giving birth ?"
I gave you my answer.
A "2009"
Give a read to the Wiki link I gave yesterday, a 10 yr old gave live birth in 2012, father was her stepfather..
Old May 22nd 2019, 1:22 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop View Post
But is that the norm ? I once heard of a zebra that was born with two heads.
Dont care.
You asked a question, I gave an answer.
Moving goal posts is best avoided by clarity of question.
Old May 22nd 2019, 1:29 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
Was the Vote carried thru by "old white men" ?
As this seems to be the norm in R controlled states !
In this strange universe we find ourselves in children under 16 having babies is fine, but all females need their reproductive systems governed and policed. Unbelievable.
Old May 22nd 2019, 1:42 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
In this strange universe we find ourselves in children under 16 having babies is fine, but all females need their reproductive systems governed and policed. Unbelievable.
And we, in one of the richest countries in the world, will not commit to ensuring that children have enough to eat even though we made their arrival compulsory.
Old May 22nd 2019, 1:46 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
And we, in one of the richest countries in the world, will not commit to ensuring that children have enough to eat even though we made their arrival compulsory.
Mother****ers are pro birth and that's where it ends. Don't let any of them try to tell you they're 'pro-life' or shit like this wouldn't be happening:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/17/us/lu...rnd/index.html

Old May 22nd 2019, 1:50 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Mother****ers are pro birth and that's where it ends. Don't let any of them try to tell you they're 'pro-life' or shit like this wouldn't be happening:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/17/us/lu...rnd/index.html

Yeah.

One of the things the org I work for does is feed children over the summer holidays - because if they aren't getting a school lunch they don't have enough to eat.
Old May 22nd 2019, 1:55 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah.

One of the things the org I work for does is feed children over the summer holidays - because if they aren't getting a school lunch they don't have enough to eat.
I heard that my daughter's school district was looking into the possibility of providing free school meals for all students. I know they're just one elementary school and one middle school with probably 1,000 kids at most but it's a start.
Old May 22nd 2019, 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
I heard that my daughter's school district was looking into the possibility of providing free school meals for all students. I know they're just one elementary school and one middle school with probably 1,000 kids at most but it's a start.
It is a start. The shame is that it's necessary at all.
Old May 22nd 2019, 1:59 pm
Hail Satan!

It is a start. The shame is that it's necessary at all.
I'll have to ask my wife if the high school is going to do the same. They're a separate district because their catchment area is in more than just our town. I do know for a fact that there are kids at that school who likely wouldn't eat much at all if it wasn't for the food they get there though, so they may already have a program in place.
Old May 22nd 2019, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
Give a read to the Wiki link I gave yesterday, a 10 yr old gave live birth in 2012, father was her stepfather..
Now that is a very good case for castration I would think
Old May 22nd 2019, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dont care.
You asked a question, I gave an answer.
Moving goal posts is best avoided by clarity of question.
Citing an example of a five year old giving birth is moving the goal posts when we know that the reality of what the discussion is about bears no relationship to a case like that even if my question was answered.
Old May 22nd 2019, 5:53 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abortion...posts moved from Pres.Trump thread.

The average age of menarche in the US is 12.5 years. That does not mean that a girl will not start her period until 12.5. What it means is that many start much younger and many start much older. I know math and science are complicated for you but just take it one word at a time. It is not unusual at all for a girl to start her period at 8 or 9, therefore capable of ovulation, therefore physically capable of becoming pregnant.

This is exactly what you said:

Originally Posted by dc koop View Post
I don't believe that a 9/10/11 year old could usually become pregnant either.
You were wrong. You don't know what you're talking about. This has been pointed out to you many times by many posters, most of whom you didn't respond to and when you did respond it was mostly with your typically very unfunny attempts at humor. Now you're moving the goalposts because you are being humiliated with facts.

I don't know which is worse --- being rolled or being too stupid to know that you've been rolled.
Old May 22nd 2019, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah.

It's really quite sad that in so called rich countries like the US and Canada, kids (and people in general) have food insecurity and may go without food over a weekend or holiday weekend, or summer.

I know of one program here where I am in Vancouver, called backpack buddies, they provide kids in need with a backpack on Friday with food and snacks to get them through the weekend.

And there still this perception that people needing help from food banks and such because they are on welfare or not working, when in fact the fastest growing demographic using food bank here are working people, people with jobs, sometimes more then 1 job, but still can't meet their food needs after paying rent and other basic needs.

Really quite sad.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.