Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

5g conspiracy

5g conspiracy

Old Jun 17th 2020, 6:16 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5g conspiracy

We had a conversation about this a couple of weeks ago but I though this warranted a separate thread.

This is on the the BBC so I don't know if you will all be able to access to it but it is a good 30 minute listen.

5G conspiracies

Old Jun 17th 2020, 9:28 am
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5g conspiracy

You know, it it weren't for Trump's reelection obsession, nobody would have ever heard of any of this.
Old Jun 18th 2020, 7:57 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

On BBC radio today they said the Pirbright Institute in Surrey has a patent for an attenuated coronavirus for use in treating Avian Infectious Bronchitis Virus. This is not abnormal as it is a leading centre for the prevention and control of animal diseases in the UK, having worked to eradicate outbreaks of Bovine TB, Foot and Mouth, Blue tongue and BSE (Mad Cow Disease). Someone in the States discovered this patent and then found that the Gates Foundation contribute to the Institute, put 2 and 2 together to make several million to link mit with Bill Gates supposed wish to have everyone microchipped - and cooked up a conspiracy theory to link them all together...... and the internet made it wordwide.

Some people just want to believe that there's a human hand behind this virus - so 5G is just another link in the chain. AFAIK, nobody has yet suggested how a radio frequency can cause a virus though...... although, no doubt, there are some who will believe that recent space shots will have tilted our disk on the turtles back too.....
Old Jun 18th 2020, 8:12 pm
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Listen to the programme Jim posted. It seems the rationale being offered is that the radio signals lower your natural immune system, so you catch the virus.

Of course, it's all poppycock started by Trump.
Old Jun 18th 2020, 8:57 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amideislas View Post
Listen to the programme Jim posted. It seems the rationale being offered is that the radio signals lower your natural immune system, so you catch the virus.

Of course, it's all poppycock started by Trump.
Yes I listened to the programme when it was transmitted - I'm afraid the supposed impact of radio waves on the immune system is nothing new.... people were suggesting that 3G was going to kill us all too - and that the "transmissions" from our cellphones would cause brain tumours. But then, people believed in witchcraft too.... we just see it dressed up in scientific, rather than religious, gobbledygook.
Old Jun 18th 2020, 9:09 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post
We had a conversation about this a couple of weeks ago but I though this warranted a separate thread.

This is on the the BBC so I don't know if you will all be able to access to it but it is a good 30 minute listen.

5G conspiracies

The USB 5G bio-shield

Genius!
Old Jun 18th 2020, 9:13 pm
Resident Cynic

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post

The USB 5G bio-shield

Genius!
Magic beans anyone?
Old Jun 18th 2020, 11:02 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
Yes I listened to the programme when it was transmitted - I'm afraid the supposed impact of radio waves on the immune system is nothing new.... people were suggesting that 3G was going to kill us all too - and that the "transmissions" from our cellphones would cause brain tumours. But then, people believed in witchcraft too.... we just see it dressed up in scientific, rather than religious, gobbledygook.
W-e-e-l-l...considering the people that have been elected over the last few years and cleared by others of various crimes and misdemeanours, despite all the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, maybe there is more to that brain damage theory than there was to witchcraft.
Old Jun 19th 2020, 12:06 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

What about "the vapours" that were supposed to be emitted from electrical plugs when electric lighting first came indoors?
Old Jun 19th 2020, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

sid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post

The USB 5G bio-shield

Genius!
It's actually quite an impressive spec. Even when not plugged in, the USB 5GBioShield has an 8-metre (sensible units: 26 ft) diameter protective sphere which provides an active field-effect of permanent plasmic shield. It's permanent even without any USB power. I really want one of these 5GBioShields, I am fed up with wearing a colander on my head and people giving me funny looks.

Old Jun 19th 2020, 8:09 am
Reasonable Bitch

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
If it weren't for Trump's egregious China demonization solely for political gain, the imaginary bridge between coronavirus and 5G would never have been constructed, and all of this would still be relegated to some obscure Alex Jones flipped out conspiracy theory. In fact, if it weren't for Trump, Alex Jones himself would still be a laughable comedy figure.