Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

2nd Falkland war??

2nd Falkland war??

Old Feb 24th 2010, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd Falkland war??

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy View Post
No the sukhoi (manufacturers name) SU series runs quite high, the newer version will muller anything ANYONE can pit against it in air to air combat, including the Raptor.
They purchased SU-30s, and are in talks for SU-35s.

But it will be the pilots that make the difference. And perhaps the weapons.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 5:50 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey View Post
They purchased SU-30s, and are in talks for SU-35s.

But it will be the pilots that make the difference. And perhaps the weapons.
and the distance

and the fact that according to the BBC military action is not on the table in Buenos Aires, so I can't imagine Chavez kicking it off unilaterally.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 5:55 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman View Post
and the distance

and the fact that according to the BBC military action is not on the table in Buenos Aires, so I can't imagine Chavez kicking it off unilaterally.
How about this we give the Argies the Falklands then kick the snot out of the Venezuala and take their oil? I'm sure Uncle Sam will send some advisors
Old Feb 24th 2010, 6:00 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
How about this we give the Argies the Falklands then kick the snot out of the Venezuala and take their oil?
not to mention a few half decent beaches
Old Feb 24th 2010, 6:05 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

as in sons of?
Old Feb 24th 2010, 6:11 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
How about this we give the Argies the Falklands then kick the snot out of the Venezuala and take their oil? I'm sure Uncle Sam will send some advisors
How about we kick the snot out of them both.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 6:15 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy View Post
How about we kick the snot out of them both.
Well why not? We are thinking of getting rid of our nukes we should get all our moneys worth and use them
Old Feb 24th 2010, 7:54 pm
UNFORGIVABLE

YoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
I think he meant sheisse.
i don't think anybody got the joke :I
Old Feb 24th 2010, 8:00 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by YoungSteve17 View Post
i don't think anybody got the joke :I
it was a joked?
Old Feb 24th 2010, 9:45 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Lot better looking women in Venz than the Falklands as well
Old Feb 24th 2010, 9:52 pm
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
I think he meant sheisse.
Yes, but it was spelt the Urban Dictionary way. He also deliberately spelt write wrongly again I believe.

Originally Posted by ironporer View Post
Lot better looking women in Venz than the Falklands as well
Less sheep too!
Old Feb 24th 2010, 11:23 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
Yes, but it was spelt the Urban Dictionary way. He also deliberately spelt write wrongly again I believe.

Less sheep too!
The scary thing will be when the generation thinks that IS correct..........
Old Feb 26th 2010, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Cuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant future

Jesus christ now the US is not backing UK.
What ****ing arse holes.

I hope france backs us and we and france work together more in the future. The military spending and interests are more similar than the US and it'd be less of a 1 sided relationship.

The US are just bastards who the UK should not have followed into war and they also allow IRA funding and are not worth pissing on.

Last edited by Cuppa10; Feb 26th 2010 at 10:14 am.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2nd Falkland war??

Who wants pizza??
Old Feb 26th 2010, 10:56 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Seems the guardian is keen to hand the Islands back.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...entina-britain

wait and see. I bet we give more than 50% of the oil to the argies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.