Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

You're going daaahhhn, you slag.

You're going daaahhhn, you slag.

Old Jan 8th 2011, 11:13 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You're going daaahhhn, you slag.

Originally Posted by HBG
Here’s my starter for people who should be in the dock:

Mark Thatcher and Prince Andrew for receiving bribes totalling many millions from the Arabs.

Lord Ashcroft and Sir Philip Green for tax evasion totalling billions.

Is it going to happen? Of course not, so let’s continue cheering because of the poor fool banged up for 18 months. What was it for? £22,000, wasn’t it?

We live in an upside down world.
He's not a silly little man. He's a grasping con artist who thought it was perfectly right and proper for him to pillage the public purse to line his own pockets. I don't doubt that had he been asked about his attitude towards benefit thieves, he would probably have said that they ought to be strung up.

I would be quite delighted were your little hit list to all go down for 5 years each as a minimum time to serve, but as you say, it won't happen. However, if we all make enough fuss, and indicate quite clearly that the sacrificial victim is not enough to shut us up, then maybe, just maybe this particular abuse of power will slowly start to be checked.