Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

young adults...where do they go for fun !

young adults...where do they go for fun !

Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:09 am
Just Joined

nikkiwinter will become famous soon enough
Question young adults...where do they go for fun !

Hi
My daughter is 18 and moved here to Moraira , costa blanca north with me 18 months ago.
She did not go to school here so has not had a chance to make many friends her age, does anyone know anywhere that she can go or clubs to join where she will meet 18-25 yr olds to socialize with.
She is quite sporty and loves music, she sings and plays guitar so something along those lines would be great.
Any help much appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Nikki
Old Nov 18th 2008, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: young adults...where do they go for fun !

So sorry, can't help but I do sympathise - my 18 year old comes over regularly (lives in UK with dad) & I often feel 'guilty' (not really) that we're in the campo so although the C de Sol is just down the road, she misses out...what do you do with a teenager?
Hope you get some answers to suit
F
Old Nov 18th 2008, 1:13 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikkiwinter
Hi
My daughter is 18 and moved here to Moraira , costa blanca north with me 18 months ago.
She did not go to school here so has not had a chance to make many friends her age, does anyone know anywhere that she can go or clubs to join where she will meet 18-25 yr olds to socialize with.
She is quite sporty and loves music, she sings and plays guitar so something along those lines would be great.
Any help much appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Nikki
look in Round Town News & various other newspapers - there is a list of loads of English Speaking clubs (I assume she doesn't yet speak a huge amount of spanish?)
Old Nov 19th 2008, 11:58 am
Just Joined

javea342 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know it's difficult especially when they aren't in the education system but she could try the the local sports center. They will have all kinds of sports that your daughter could join.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

bus shelters, night clubs, bars, pubs, hoodie conventions, car meets.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:36 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
bus shelters, night clubs, bars, pubs, hoodie conventions, car meets.

You left out the back of Police Cars and Police Cells. And vomiting in Alleyways
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
You left out the back of Police Cars and Police Cells. And vomiting in Alleyways
I also missed out getting pregnant and spreading STD's but I was trying to be nice, its nice week you know.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

nikkiwinter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I also missed out getting pregnant and spreading STD's but I was trying to be nice, its nice week you know.
Thanks for the replies guys, very mature of you!!
My daughter is unlikely to become pregnant and transmit STD's as she has chosen to remain a virgin at this time!
Think I'll try the other options open to me instead!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:53 pm
Straw Man.

Great to hear that Spain hasn't taken your uniquely British sense of humor eh...
Old Nov 20th 2008, 5:17 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter is unlikely to become pregnant and transmit STD's as she has chosen to remain a virgin at this time!

Yeh righT........Dream on

You only have to look at the other sex and you can get the clap or crabs, And there are a lot more crabs in Spain.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Nov 20th 2008 at 5:43 pm. Reason: 私がそうすることができるので
Old Nov 21st 2008, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

ballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really nice

That IS hilarious