Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Are you biggotted!!!!!!HA!!!!!!

Are you biggotted!!!!!!HA!!!!!!

Old May 14th 2010, 8:01 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you biggotted!!!!!!HA!!!!!!

Originally Posted by paintermujer
No insults from me and yes I fart at times.
Ah,..so thats what it was....and to think I was blaming the local farmer.
Twas pretty strong today,..had to dash inside and close all the doors and windows.
Just hope there's a change of wind direction tomorrow.
If not, please take it easy on the baked beans.
Old May 15th 2010, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
If not, please take it easy on the baked beans.
Beans are scrumptious and delicious especially refried
Old May 15th 2010, 7:58 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paintermujer
Thanks for replying because I could just not be bothered with those silly comments.

Some boys never really grow up do they.
There's words that spring to mind.

Really, hurts and truth, for some strange reason.
Old May 15th 2010, 8:19 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Dear Bil

You have an unpleasant jaundiced view of the fairer sex and can only assume that your opinions have been formed by bitter experience(s). On the other hand it could be that you are not an ideal mate/partner/husband and need to change.
Ah, the usual response of the beaten. When you can't prove it wrong, deride the messenger. Next usually comes the traditional female insults. Impotence, tiny dick, homosexuality. Yawn-o.

All I have done is to point out that the conventional view of women all too often doesn't seem to match up to their behaviour in real life. Most certainly not the fairer sex.

I have seen far too many examples of completely foul female behaviour to accept the traditional view of woman as saint. So many of you slag men off for their sex drive, then turn around and steal another woman's partner. How you could do this, and then talk of 'sisterhood' leaves me nauseated in the face of such hypocrisy. I have seen women do this to their 'best friends', their relatives, and that this leads me to the conclusion that any woman who trusts another woman within a hundred yards of her partner is a fool, unless subconsciously she wants to be rid of him.

Been on many forums? I've been on a few, and have seen a number of women cruising with a hook in the water, while at the same time professing deep affection for the other women posting there.

Look at what happened to Paul McCartney. As soon as her meal ticket was stamped, I bet he never got a sniff. That type of behavior is repeated over and over.

My opinions are formed thru an awful lot of experiences, some my own, some friends and acquaintances, some relatives, others reported elsewhere. All add up to the same sort of image.

If you don't believe me, keep your eyes open. Look at how women look at other women when they think no-one else is looking. That's a really nasty eye opener.

As for me changing. How sweet of you to make such assumptions about my value as a partner. You will note that in all this I have stuck to reporting my observations and conclusions, and have not stooped to personal abuse, speculating on you, for example.

Me, I cook, I clean up after myself, and adhere to the concept that a relationship should be a balanced partnership with both partners striving to put 52% into all the work, and both striving to build the other up and support them. I'll pass onto my wife that it's time for a change.......
Old May 15th 2010, 8:22 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Said about spanish men

They cannot love the women they make love to and they cannot make love to the woman they love.

That is why brothels are accepted and do a roaring trade.

How come this thread has suddenly turned into spanish versus British women. I think some of you men are just sad old farts who spend all day online!
Of course no fault could attach to Spanish women....... but why would you go elsewhere if you were getting all you wanted at home?
Old May 15th 2010, 8:34 am
bil
Banned

Some don't,.....but others like Bil are more worldly wise.

Like Madrid boy I've never had woman problems,...well not major ones anyway.
Maybe cos I've always had everything from a plan B to XYZ in my mind just in case,.....even at times when all was dunky dory,sweetness and light with not a cloud in the sky.

Gotta be up early in the morning, to be able think one step ahead of the cunning of the fairer sex.

I suppose it's not possible that women could be farts at times, such as after losing a reasoned argument, they resort to replacing logic with insults?..
Thanks for the compliment. It took me a long time to develop my hypothesis, and the chain of reasoning is well tested over the years. By and large women REALLY don't like it, but it is interesting that when they start to discuss it, so often little details slip out that actually corroborate it.

You know that TV programme, 'Loose Women' or Sloppy Slappers' as they are otherwise known? I caught a part of one prog where they were discussing 'I'm a non entity in the Jungle' where one of the women in there was clearly trying and succeeding in seducing one of the guys who she knew full well had a partner who would be watching the show.

As if that wasn't bad enough, they weren't critical, but were cheering on the woman who was so blatantly destroying another woman's happiness.

How the **** could they justify that attitude?

Guys, well a lot share in part or all of the experiences, but all too often they say nothing, because as sure as sh*t, daring to tell the truth is a sure fire ticket to the sub's bench and a celibate life.

Personally, I think guys are pretty honest. We look at a female and say 'Nice t*ts, nice *ss, I'd like to screw that.'

Women all to often go 'Fat wallet, nice car, I'll shag that and get my meal ticket stamped.'

There is one great advantage men have over women. Women age and the value of what they have to sell goes down quite markedly.

Guys, well we have the advantage that as long as we have a fat wallet we can always get laid.
Old May 15th 2010, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

All but the stupidest or poorest of women steer well clear of men who treat/describe women as meat or domestics.

Fortunately the majority of men are decent honest loving and caring.
Old May 15th 2010, 11:02 am
bil
Banned

All but the stupidest or poorest of women steer well clear of men who treat/describe women as meat or domestics.

Fortunately the majority of men are decent honest loving and caring.
So, if you had/have a partner, would you trust any other woman near him (metaphorically speaking), and if not, why not?
Old May 15th 2010, 8:00 pm
bil
Banned

And those women who basically offer themselves as meat.......? Meat is as meat does.

A bit like the amazing career of Madonna who effectively whored herself for every ounce of publicity for so long, and then started to demand privacy????

Sorry dear, that got sold off a long time ago.

So, to answer your point, a lot of women ARE nothing but meat. Not because that's what the nasty men think, but because that's how they have put themselves forward as for so long, using the meat to get what they wanted.
Old May 15th 2010, 8:44 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit I've just found the latter part of this thread. It's gross! Farting and beans, Jesus H Christ, what sort of people are we?

I love women, I worship the ground they walk on, I'd die for the right one.

My journey through life has been a lucky one, I've loved and been loved in return, I don't recognise any of the things in the last few posts. I sincerely hope I'm not the only one.
Old May 15th 2010, 9:36 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
And those women who basically offer themselves as meat.......? Meat is as meat does.

A bit like the amazing career of Madonna who effectively whored herself for every ounce of publicity for so long, and then started to demand privacy????

Sorry dear, that got sold off a long time ago.

So, to answer your point, a lot of women ARE nothing but meat. Not because that's what the nasty men think, but because that's how they have put themselves forward as for so long, using the meat to get what they wanted.
Well in some parts of the World,(eg parts of Africa and the Middle East), meat and fat is definitely all they are,...and all they are judged by when they get wed.
Their parents spend a fortune and almost force feed them to get them fattened up and in the right shape for the big day.
Maybe it would be cheaper sending them to the States for a month or two and stuffing them with Big Macs.
Wonder if they have a weigh-in like the boxers or the fat cattle market,and price them by the kilo, before rolling them down the aisle.
Old May 16th 2010, 9:32 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by HBG
I must admit I've just found the latter part of this thread. It's gross! Farting and beans, Jesus H Christ, what sort of people are we?

I love women, I worship the ground they walk on, I'd die for the right one.

My journey through life has been a lucky one, I've loved and been loved in return, I don't recognise any of the things in the last few posts. I sincerely hope I'm not the only one.
"I love women, I worship the ground they walk on," That frankly makes you ripe for exploitation if you get a bad one.

"I'd die for the right one" A good woman the bible says, is worth her weight in rubies. I'd agree. An intelligent one, able to converse, witty, not prone to 'headaches', manipulation or using sex as a tool, well they are pretty rare. I'm married to one, so I appreciate that.
Old May 16th 2010, 9:36 am
bil
Banned

Well in some parts of the World,(eg parts of Africa and the Middle East), meat and fat is definitely all they are,...and all they are judged by when they get wed.
Their parents spend a fortune and almost force feed them to get them fattened up and in the right shape for the big day.
Maybe it would be cheaper sending them to the States for a month or two and stuffing them with Big Macs.
Wonder if they have a weigh-in like the boxers or the fat cattle market,and price them by the kilo, before rolling them down the aisle.
Ever watched Jerry Springer?

Boy, is that an eye opener, where a women of 300 pounds is described as a 'Skinny ho', and a seemingly endless stream of slack jawed, single figure IQs and shameless bloated whales boasting about how they have stolen their sister's, friend's, whatever partner, all parade for the delectation of the viewer.
Old May 16th 2010, 10:45 am
On the road again.

Originally Posted by bil
Ever watched Jerry Springer?

Boy, is that an eye opener, where a women of 300 pounds is described as a 'Skinny ho', and a seemingly endless stream of slack jawed, single figure IQs and shameless bloated whales boasting about how they have stolen their sister's, friend's, whatever partner, all parade for the delectation of the viewer.
Well if thats what turns you on Bil.

I don't mind them a tad plump and buxom,but I certainly wouldn't fancy one of them sitting on my face.

At the other extreme you have them skinny Thai birds and the Spanish ain't much better,....not a pickin' on them,...not really much good for a days hard graft, I don't think.

Prefer something with just a little more meat on them, that I can at least get my teeth into.
Old May 16th 2010, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bil
So, if you had/have a partner, would you trust any other woman near him (metaphorically speaking)
Of course!

Nearly everyone comes in contact with the opposite sex every day and yes there will be women (and men) who lust/leer after other people but it takes 2 to tango. Any man weak/shallow enough to take off with someone else was not in a happy relationship in the first place.

I have never met any woman remotely like the ones you have described. Most men and women live solid happy lives.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.