Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

WOW!!!! I have just won 1.5 million us dollars for doing nothing.

WOW!!!! I have just won 1.5 million us dollars for doing nothing.

Old May 6th 2009, 7:54 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default WOW!!!! I have just won 1.5 million us dollars for doing nothing.

POSTCODE LOTERIJ PROMOTION
RESULTS FOR FIRST CATEGORY
Ticket Number: 76547/09

NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ in Conjunction with the Microsoft Corporation Prize Award. This is to inform you that your email I.D attached to Ticket number: 76547/09,Prized Number: 67898 and Lucky number : 7213 has won the SuperPostcodePrijs of USD{$} 1.500.000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) only in the first category of the Award Program held on the 16th January, 2009 in Holland-Netherlands. To claim your winning,you should contact the OFFICIAL and APPROVED paying bank here in Holland-Netherlands urgently:-

POST BANK NL
www.postbank.nl
Email[email protected]

You are also advice to furnish them with the following information:-

Your Names:-
Telephone / Fax-
Your Nationality{Your country of Origin}-
E-Ticket number-
Prize Number-

Please note that in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to always quote your winning details in all your correspondence with the Pay Bank.
Congratulations once again from management and staff of this company. This Prize Award is sponsored by Microsoft Corps in conjunction with Arcor-Digital TV.de and promoted by the Nationale Postcode Loterij and they are registered and protected by the Benelux trademark law. This involve international promotion prize award and the winning funds will be paid to all winners in United State Dollars (USD) only to meet up with the World standards currency regulations.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Lynn Elsenhans (Promotion Co-ordinator)
0900 - 300 1500 (20 cpm, 9.00-21.00 uur)
Copyright/©1996-2009depostcodeloterij.nl,All rights reserved.Terms of Service-Guideline.

The sad part about this is that people still fall for it.
Old May 6th 2009, 8:23 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice
Default Re: WOW!!!! I have just won 1.5 million us dollars for doing nothing.

My OH gets them every month.

If you open the E Mail, you`ll get more I`m afraid, they tag people.

Humans are the most intelligent idiots of all creatures on Earth.

There was some research done recently concerning the suvivability of the human race if the planet was to return to cave living times, we`d all be rogered, big time.

I came across on the net an experiment that gave people a card explaining the science behind all inventions such as, electricity, flight etc etc.

78% didn`t understand it and given basic materials 96% couldn`t even make a basic compass or light a fire.

So its not supprising that people believe they could have one these kinds of money scams.
Old May 6th 2009, 8:38 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by livit
My OH gets them every month.

If you open the E Mail, you`ll get more I`m afraid, they tag people.

Humans are the most intelligent idiots of all creatures on Earth.

There was some research done recently concerning the suvivability of the human race if the planet was to return to cave living times, we`d all be rogered, big time.

I came across on the net an experiment that gave people a card explaining the science behind all inventions such as, electricity, flight etc etc.

78% didn`t understand it and given basic materials 96% couldn`t even make a basic compass or light a fire.

So its not supprising that people believe they could have one these kinds of money scams.
I have a friend who works for a bank in Glasgow and this poor old dear came in to do a transfer for 1,500 pounds to a bank in Spain as they had told her she had won the lottery and had to make this payment to cover the taxes. My friend could not refuse to do the transfer but advised the por old dear that it was probably a scam and to think hard before making the transfer. The lady came back 3 days later and made the transfer.
Old May 6th 2009, 10:19 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

I bet you would all do this.

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:38 am.
Old May 6th 2009, 8:39 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CBANDY
I have a friend who works for a bank in Glasgow and this poor old dear came in to do a transfer for 1,500 pounds to a bank in Spain as they had told her she had won the lottery and had to make this payment to cover the taxes. My friend could not refuse to do the transfer but advised the por old dear that it was probably a scam and to think hard before making the transfer. The lady came back 3 days later and made the transfer.
That is so very,very sad .... it's about time something was done. Surely there is a way to stop this!!!
Old May 6th 2009, 9:13 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
That is so very,very sad .... it's about time something was done. Surely there is a way to stop this!!!
Unfortunately you can`t stop greed.
Old May 6th 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jdr
Very true !
Old May 7th 2009, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

How to have some fun with them

http://www.419baiter.com/games/susanperez.html
Old May 7th 2009, 1:50 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Very funny.

Will pass to my OH when she gets the next one.
Old May 7th 2009, 7:51 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Speaking of which, hope you've all got tickets for the big Euro rollover lotto tomorrow. I know I have!:fingerscross ed:
Old May 7th 2009, 9:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Speaking of which, hope you've all got tickets for the big Euro rollover lotto tomorrow. I know I have!:fingerscross ed:
It`smine, i want it.........
Old May 7th 2009, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jdr
It`smine, i want it.........
Greedy git !!
Old May 8th 2009, 5:45 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
Greedy git !!
Don`t worry, I am so sure it`s my turn, I will give you half. ;-))
Old May 19th 2009, 10:52 am
Banned

I just recieved this

Dear Customer!

The money transfer you have sent on the 6th of April has not been received by the recipient.
According to the Western Union treaty the transfers which are not collected in 15 business days are to be returned to sender.
To collect cash you need to print the invoice attached to this mail and visit the nearest Western Union agency.

Thank you!

I didn`t send any transfer, although i feel the urge to send them one, in arabic.
Old May 20th 2009, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

CBANDY I received a very similar letter at home today. Ive won thousands (not millions) Tells me how much I have won and there is a second sheet that I have to post off to them with all my bank details. MMMmmmmm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.