Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Worst shop on the high street?

Worst shop on the high street?

Old May 19th 2013, 11:39 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Worst shop on the high street?

WH Smith has been voted the worst shop on the high street. Do you agree? And what's the worst shop on the Spanish equivalent?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...gh-street.html
Old May 19th 2013, 12:48 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worst shop on the high street?

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
WH Smith has been voted the worst shop on the high street. Do you agree? And what's the worst shop on the Spanish equivalent?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...gh-street.html
I would have thought that it was a biased report, especially as the only real stores at the top are technology, younger people don't buy newpapers or real books, but they do go in WHS for CD/DVD products, its a quick sale.
Also WHS maintain RRP to the greater extent, younger people usually want something for nothing or heavily discounted. They sell on other people's products whilst Apple sell low cost items made by slave labour at astronomical prices. Lush must have changed alot over the years since my last dealings - minimum wage jobs making minimum cost products that sell at over the average prices.

I note that Millets gets a pounding - but who in his right mind buys camping gear and outdoor clothing nowadays ??

as I said earlier there are answers to all of them, a biased report.

And at the moment I have no problems with any Spanish shops - why would I have, its shopping in another country so why should I impose my will on another nation.