Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

WORST AIRPORT IN THE WORLD

WORST AIRPORT IN THE WORLD

Old May 29th 2008, 4:51 am
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Question WORST AIRPORT IN THE WORLD

I vote for majoca,when you get off the plane,if your fit you have to walk half hour to 3/4 hour to get to arrivals.
The best airport ive ever used was humberside,its that small it only takes two planes at a time,you leave departures,take a 30 second walk,your at the plane.
Old May 29th 2008, 5:14 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WORST AIRPORT IN THE WORLD

worst equal is Heathrow T2 and Alexandria in Egypt. It is worth dying painfully over a period of 10 years if it avoids going to Alexandria airport.
Old May 29th 2008, 5:53 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

CDG

Its the land that signs forgot. Heathrow is a paradise when you compare it to this place.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:16 am
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: WORST AIRPORT IN THE WORLD

Have to agree T2 heathrow,been once,and never again,i would rather have all me finger nails pulled off,thanks for reminding me about that,i had forgot all about it?:curse:
Old May 29th 2008, 7:28 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Mallorca is a bad airport I agree.......

But in my opinion it has to be the airport at Crete, especially in August!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:34 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

If the OP meant Mallorca or Palma airport..........I LOVE THAT AIRPORT!!!

There was a rumour that it was originally the design for Miami airport, but I think that's bollocks........

It also handles 25 million people a year! 25!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:35 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
If the OP meant Mallorca or Palma airport..........I LOVE THAT AIRPORT!!!

There was a rumour that it was originally the design for Miami airport, but I think that's bollocks........

It also handles 25 million people a year! 25!
I think she meant Mallorca airport.........its a nightmare!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:36 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I think she meant Mallorca airport.........its a nightmare!
I admit, the walk is a little long..............but the architecture is stunning.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:44 am

I admit, the walk is a little long..............but the architecture is stunning.
August is a nightmare.......and when you have a 3 year old with you its even worse!!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:47 am
Straw Man.

August is a nightmare.......and when you have a 3 year old with you its even worse!!
August is a nightmare everywhere................and who did you get the 3 year old off?
Old May 29th 2008, 7:48 am

August is a nightmare everywhere................and who did you get the 3 year old off?
Not telling!!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:51 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

My vote would be Corfu airport.

Not been for a few years now but having to land on a strip that is half in the water is not a good start!

Then a luggage belt that never ever works, lack of seating so you have to sit on the floor if your plane (pretty much 50/50 chance) is delayed..

argh!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by zel
My vote would be Corfu airport.

Not been for a few years now but having to land on a strip that is half in the water is not a good start!

Then a luggage belt that never ever works, lack of seating so you have to sit on the floor if your plane (pretty much 50/50 chance) is delayed..

argh!
That is just like Crete airport!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:55 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

That is just like Crete airport!

Landing strip! looks nice but it's no fun when it is misty/foggy (which it is a lot!)
Old May 29th 2008, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by zel
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2333/...0e9bbd8333.jpg

Landing strip! looks nice but it's no fun when it is misty/foggy (which it is a lot!)
I wouldnt fancy staying in that hotel right next to it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.