Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Wood Burning Stoves - preferably in the Alicante area or nearby

Wood Burning Stoves - preferably in the Alicante area or nearby

Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

un-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wood Burning Stoves - preferably in the Alicante area or nearby

I think Sonny just about it summed it up. It's been the coldest Easter that I recall. It even rained yesterday, albeit briefly. It's cloudy, mostly, and really dreary weather.

Still, I'm toasting myself in front of the fire, with a nice warm brandy, so life could be worse!

It's a bit off that they don't have brandy glass emoticon option, no?
Old Apr 14th 2006, 6:06 am
Just Joined

SOUXIE101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by un-mundo
I have an open fireplace and would like to install a wood burning stove - so much easier and less messy in an apartment. Does anyone have one, and if so, can you recommend any places that supply and install them? Price guidance would also be most welcome. My fireplace is rather odd, being triangular in shape. Any information would be much appreciated.
Yes we have one for sale - if you wish to ring us we will give you the details, its Keith on<<phone number removed. It is not wise to post your telephone number on a public forum. You can pass that sort of information privately via the PM system>> and we live near Elche

Last edited by Sue; Apr 14th 2006 at 7:13 am. Reason: Telephone number removed for privacy. Contact member via pm.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

un-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud of

Thanks, but as I said earlier, I've now bought one. Very nice it is, too!