Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Women are better at just about everything.......

Women are better at just about everything.......

Old Apr 3rd 2011, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of
Default Re: Women are better at just about everything.......

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
They probably gave a questionnaire to half a dozen "business people".
I bow to your superior knowledge. Don't forget the 'light-hearted' aspect of this thread. Back to black-leading the grate.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 4:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alectryon
I bow to your superior knowledge. Don't forget the 'light-hearted' aspect of this thread. Back to black-leading the grate.
OK I'll take my boot off your neck now
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 4:58 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Is it not possible to simply like a woman for what she is rather than subject her to a long session of psycho-analysis before the second date? I suppose in the robotic future, (has it already started?), a software programme from Microsoft will determine whether you love a person.

Arranged marriages, that’s the future, arranged by Bill Gates’ company, shipped with Windows 23. The words Love and Romance will be left out of dictionaries as they are no longer relevant.

Or will the future consist of men walking down the aisle with men, and women walking down with women, it saves on the agonising about which is the better sex.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
OK I'll take my boot off your neck now
Thank you. To be honest I felt no pressure at all.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HBG
Is it not possible to simply like a woman for what she is rather than subject her to a long session of psycho-analysis before the second date? I suppose in the robotic future, (has it already started?), a software programme from Microsoft will determine whether you love a person.

Arranged marriages, that’s the future, arranged by Bill Gates’ company, shipped with Windows 23. The words Love and Romance will be left out of dictionaries as they are no longer relevant.

Or will the future consist of men walking down the aisle with men, and women walking down with women, it saves on the agonising about which is the better sex.
I do not think that there is a 'better' sex. There are men and there are women. Each has a point of view and each are equally valid and should be respected by the other. There are of course extemes and these are difficult to reconcile - that does not mean to say that an effort must not be made to do so. Having said that I must say that in my long experience of women I have met more than a few who will have no truck with men whatsoever, no matter what the argument. Gay men of my aquaintance are effusive in their praise of women, most gay women on the other hand have been completely dismissive of men, gay or otherwise. It is sad that such a rich source of human experience, expertise and knowledge, irrespective of ones sexual orientation, should be dismissed on the grounds of ones sexual proclivity - and for NO other reason.

Whoops - what happened to 'light-hearted'? Before anyone pulls me up.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 6:19 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I do not think that there is a 'better' sex. There are men and there are women. Each has a point of view and each are equally valid and should be respected by the other. There are of course extemes and these are difficult to reconcile - that does not mean to say that an effort must not be made to do so. Having said that I must say that in my long experience of women I have met more than a few who will have no truck with men whatsoever, no matter what the argument. Gay men of my aquaintance are effusive in their praise of women, most gay women on the other hand have been completely dismissive of men, gay or otherwise. It is sad that such a rich source of human experience, expertise and knowledge, irrespective of ones sexual orientation, should be dismissed on the grounds of ones sexual proclivity - and for NO other reason.

Whoops - what happened to 'light-hearted'? Before anyone pulls me up.

You miss the point, in a light hearted way of course. Your, and others’, vast experience is easily programmable into a simple software programme which saves on superfluous words and endless procrastination.

There will be a ‘card’ DNA and character reader in the near future, where a man meeting a woman, or any combination of the two, will simply insert their finger tips into a small, portable device which will give an instant reading on their compatibility levels.

The device will pay for itself immediately if the meeting takes place at the Savoy Grill before you sit down for the meal, and walk away if the levels are incompatible. If you’re meeting at Meson Paco in Torrevieja, it will take a bit longer to recover the cost, but it will still be worth it.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HBG
You miss the point, in a light hearted way of course. Your, and others’, vast experience is easily programmable into a simple software programme which saves on superfluous words and endless procrastination.

There will be a ‘card’ DNA and character reader in the near future, where a man meeting a woman, or any combination of the two, will simply insert their finger tips into a small, portable device which will give an instant reading on their compatibility levels.

The device will pay for itself immediately if the meeting takes place at the Savoy Grill before you sit down for the meal, and walk away if the levels are incompatible. If you’re meeting at Meson Paco in Torrevieja, it will take a bit longer to recover the cost, but it will still be worth it.
How romantic.

I'll continue to go 'on instinct' and, if it doesn't work out, I won't have to sue Microsoft. I prefer tea at The Ritz.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:10 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
Is it not possible to simply like a woman for what she is rather than subject her to a long session of psycho-analysis before the second date? .
Trouble is, that with age and experience, you reach a point when a woman comes up to you, eyelashes a-flutter, and your first thought is 'What do you want?'
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 8:38 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Trouble is, that with age and experience, you reach a point when a woman comes up to you, eyelashes a-flutter, and your first thought is 'What do you want?'
Spot on.
If only we could have thought this way at sixteen just think how easier life would have been.

Graham

Last edited by Rosemary; Apr 3rd 2011 at 8:43 pm.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 8:55 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Spot on.
If only we could have thought this way at sixteen just think how easier life would have been.

Graham
Testosterone. In your teens you will put up with anything to get laid.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 9:02 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

http://humour.200ok.com.au/women-chemical-analysis.php

There you go, on a lighter note,
but a fairly accurate analysis nevertheless, wouldn't you agree bil ?
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 9:16 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
http://humour.200ok.com.au/women-chemical-analysis.php

There you go, on a lighter note,
but a fairly accurate analysis nevertheless, wouldn't you agree bil ?
Yeah. Pretty good.

Bonobo chimps really get off on sex, males and females. They have a very peaceful society, as tensions are diffused thru sex.
Old Apr 4th 2011, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG

Isn't there an App for that?
Old Apr 4th 2011, 10:01 am
bil
Banned

Now here's a question for the women reading this.

Would you trust another woman near your partner? Not would you trust your partner, would you trust another woman?

If the answer is yes, which ones would you trust near him on a regular basis?

Close relative, eg sister.
Distant relative, eg cousin.
Best friend.
Casual friend.
Acquaintance.
Old Apr 4th 2011, 10:37 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Now here's a question for the women reading this.

Would you trust another woman near your partner? Not would you trust your partner, would you trust another woman?

If the answer is yes, which ones would you trust near him on a regular basis?

Close relative, eg sister.
Distant relative, eg cousin.
Best friend.
Casual friend.
Acquaintance.
YES, all of them.

Rosemary

Last edited by Rosemary; Apr 4th 2011 at 10:48 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.