Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Women been murdered in hospital

Women been murdered in hospital

Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:41 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Women been murdered in hospital

Its just been on news that a woman was attacked in her bed on Monday evening at Birch Hill hospital she later died - my god what is up with the world - if your not safe in hospital where the bloody hell are you safe.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:43 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Women been murdered in hospital

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Its just been on news that a woman was attacked in her bed on Monday evening at Birch Hill hospital she later died - my god what is up with the world - if your not safe in hospital where the bloody hell are you safe.
Nobodys safe anywhere these days.

I thought Birch Hill hopsital had closed down?
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:49 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Nobodys safe anywhere these days.

I thought Birch Hill hopsital had closed down?
Well i did wonder that myself - i know they still do day surgery stuff there but i didnt know any night wards were still open????
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't have classed hospital as a particularly safe place to be
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:32 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

I worked in a large teaching hospital in London and sadly during the 17 years I was there more and more of the wards had to have numbered locks on the doors, so many violent attacks on the nursing staff were accruing time and time again. There was a knife attack on a nurse by a relative of a patient who had renal failure, sadly the patient had died and this relative was so distraught about it they came back in the middle of the night and stabbed one of the nurses. The other side of NHS that people don't see!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 3:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I worked in a large teaching hospital in London and sadly during the 17 years I was there more and more of the wards had to have numbered locks on the doors, so many violent attacks on the nursing staff were accruing time and time again. There was a knife attack on a nurse by a relative of a patient who had renal failure, sadly the patient had died and this relative was so distraught about it they came back in the middle of the night and stabbed one of the nurses. The other side of NHS that people don't see!
and thats on top of all the nasty things that you can catch there
Old Aug 15th 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
The one nearest to us in the edge of Rotherham has a little police station type room in the A & E dept and the toilets have wierd lighting that sort of disorientates you I have been told its to stop druggies from seeing their veins
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:59 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

I've not heard about that report, but there was a Woman doctor from Dartford stabbed to death last night, I think she was found slumped over her car at the hospital, so maybe that was a garbled report?
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:48 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by silverchick
I've not heard about that report, but there was a Woman doctor from Dartford stabbed to death last night, I think she was found slumped over her car at the hospital, so maybe that was a garbled report?
Silverchick the incident I am talking about happened over eight years ago in London. What happen today in Dartford was just dredful, sometimes I really do not hold out much hope for the human race
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:45 am
Happy in my bubble

Hiya Sam
Apparently it was someone who was a patient in John Elliot who has attacked another patient - for those of you not in Rochdale John Elliot is the physiatric (dont think ive spelt that right) ward.
Take care all and hope you have a good day.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:11 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya Sam
Apparently it was someone who was a patient in John Elliot who has attacked another patient - for those of you not in Rochdale John Elliot is the physiatric (dont think ive spelt that right) ward.
Take care all and hope you have a good day.
OMG sounds like a safe place to be if you have a mental illness (not)