Winter or Long Term Let

Wikiposts

Winter or Long Term Let

Old Jul 21st 2014, 1:08 am
Just Joined

peace n quiet is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Winter or Long Term Let

Hi, this is my first post so not sure if it's in the correct place
I'm looking for a house to rent on the campo, anywhere considered between inland Alicante and inland Calpe. From October/November 'till March or longer if agreeable between both parties. This is to accommodate myself and my husband (no pets-apart from aforementioned other half). Happy to rent a house that is on the market (have done this already, happy to have it clean for viewings). No immediate neighbours preferred, 2 bedroom min, and a wood-burner or fire is a necessity. Rent not above €550/mth depending on property and location.
Thanks for any replies
(Hope this is right place!)
Old Jul 21st 2014, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter or Long Term Let

What a shame... there's a lovely house right next to me in the middle of nowhere.. just come empty and only 350 a month... unfortunately I would be your neighbour... oh well... everything else fitted the bill perfectly lmao xx
Old Jul 21st 2014, 3:07 am
Just Joined

Hahaha Doris, how close a neighbour are we talking? An attached neighbour? Or a 150yd "good morning" neighbour? And where in the middle of no-where? I'm on top of a hill at the moment so spoiled but maybe i can adjust...
Old Jul 21st 2014, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peace n quiet
Hahaha Doris, how close a neighbour are we talking? An attached neighbour? Or a 150yd "good morning" neighbour? And where in the middle of no-where? I'm on top of a hill at the moment so spoiled but maybe i can adjust...
An attached neighbour, it's a little cluster of houses on top of a hill, most are used as outbuildings... This house used to be one massive one as far as I can see.. now knocked into two still very big houses... there's another neighbour round the corner who is English and she's a diamond... I live about five minutes drive from Pinoso... ( a very nice town which has everything you will need), the views from here are spectacular.. another thing which you probably wouldn't like is the fact there are some dogs in a compound nearby, they are generally quiet but excellent if anyone is skulking around...personally they make me feel very safe as I live alone. Most of the time I have my doors wide open with no worries at all...
Old Jul 21st 2014, 3:47 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the info Doris, i'm Mau by the way (maureen). I'm going to make a list of what's available and what the areas are like (the MrMan works away and likes to go climbing when home). We're currently further north (Aitana) so it could be a nice change if scenery. I'll be back here asking you questions in the next few weeks (if you don't mind). And can hopefully pop down past for a look.
Old Jul 21st 2014, 4:10 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, this is my first post so not sure if it's in the correct place
I'm looking for a house to rent on the campo, anywhere considered between inland Alicante and inland Calpe. From October/November 'till March or longer if agreeable between both parties. This is to accommodate myself and my husband (no pets-apart from aforementioned other half). Happy to rent a house that is on the market (have done this already, happy to have it clean for viewings). No immediate neighbours preferred, 2 bedroom min, and a wood-burner or fire is a necessity. Rent not above €550/mth depending on property and location.
Thanks for any replies
(Hope this is right place!)
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. I am the Concierge for the Spanish section and thought that you might find it helpful to know that the moderators for the Spanish forums are Fred James and Bevs, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jul 21st 2014, 4:36 am
Just Joined

Hi Rosemary,
Thanks for your message and i'll be sure to shout if i get a bit stuck..
mau
Old Jul 21st 2014, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the info Doris, i'm Mau by the way (maureen). I'm going to make a list of what's available and what the areas are like (the MrMan works away and likes to go climbing when home). We're currently further north (Aitana) so it could be a nice change if scenery. I'll be back here asking you questions in the next few weeks (if you don't mind). And can hopefully pop down past for a look.
You are more than welcome to ask me questions... I'll do my best to answer...

I love it here ,, my original plan was to rent all over Spain for the next few years trying all different areas to find out which I like best before settling down for good... I think I may have found my paradise here... The plot I am on is quite windy, more so of an afternoon, which is fantastic at this time of year, a nice cool breeze is more than welcome... but we do have a winter here, and last year was very cold, and the wind was bitter... but spring came round and heaven again...

and yes... if you wish to come and see for yourself... please do..

Jan xx
Old Jul 27th 2014, 7:26 am
Just Joined

Andiroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Dorishaslop is the house next to you still to rent I live in an apartment in Pinoso and looking to move out of town and I have 2 dogs. I am looking for a dog friendly landlord as I wish to foster some of the rescue dogs until they are re homed so some outside space would be nice

Last edited by Andiroo; Jul 27th 2014 at 8:08 am.
Old Jul 27th 2014, 8:49 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andiroo
Hello Dorishaslop is the house next to you still to rent I live in an apartment in Pinoso and looking to move out of town and I have 2 dogs. I am looking for a dog friendly landlord as I wish to foster some of the rescue dogs until they are re homed so some outside space would be nice
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. I am the Concierge for the Spanish section and thought that you might find it helpful to know that the moderators for the Spanish forums are Fred James and Bevs, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jul 27th 2014, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Hello Rosemary
Thank you I will be sure to get in touch if I run into difficulties
Thank you
Mary x
Old Jul 27th 2014, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Andiroo... yes as far as I know it's available... there was a couple looking the other night but nothing since... The landlord rents it via Casas de Campo in the town... it's on the same street as the post office.. right at the beginning of the street. not sure about how many dogs you could have.. the garden is a bit smallish and at the moment it's full of veg. and we are close to a road too.
Old Jul 27th 2014, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

Hi Dorishaslop Thank you for letting me know. No that would not be suitable I am looking for something a little more open for the animals. Not so worried about the house. If you ever hear of anything please let me know. These type of properties are usually found via word of mouth xx
Old Jul 28th 2014, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Have a look in their window down town... they are advertising some places with land and outbuildings
Old Jul 28th 2014, 7:35 am
Just Joined

Thank you so much I would have done today but family arriving tommorrow for fiesta. And fridge broke down Friday still under warranty but had to wait in 3 days for engineer to come. I will go tomorrow and look x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.