Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

wind in the campo

wind in the campo

Old May 8th 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default wind in the campo

hi could anybody tell me why the charlie mawkers create so much wind in the campo in the evening.Are they flying over from Africa at this time of year???
Old May 8th 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wind in the campo

Originally Posted by simon2129
hi could anybody tell me why the charlie mawkers create so much wind in the campo in the evening.Are they flying over from Africa at this time of year???
Charlie Mawkers???? A spanish brand of baked beans???

Where did you my picture from for your avi??
Old May 8th 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Charlie Mawkers???? A spanish brand of baked beans???

Where did you my picture from for your avi??
I thought I recognised it from somewhere! Its cos youve got your shirt off on it!!!!
Old May 9th 2008, 5:10 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I'ld like to know why we have so much wind in the casa in the evening. Sensible answer only please.