Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Will they last!

Will they last!

Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:37 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Will they last!

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
Come on dont knock it, but dont tell them,think about the beaches,and steves the butcher.

Not knocking it, I agree you really do have to go a long way to find a beach to compare of Barrosa and still to give Steve a try but as it was once said you can't live by beach and meat alone or was that cake and bread
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:39 pm

Sorry to here that.

No need for sorry as I said we are happy enough here and even if we don't sell the house we are contented as we live a very angelic life here
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:49 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Originally Posted by crispygirl
No need for sorry as I said we are happy enough here and even if we don't sell the house we are contented as we live a very angelic life here
Take your time,give it another five years,if you can,if you move on you have to adjust again,you might think things are better some where else,but are they.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:01 am

Take your time,give it another five years,if you can,if you move on you have to adjust again,you might think things are better some where else,but are they.

No, I don't think so we are under no illusions, we know Portugal (or anywhere else for that matter) may hold the same in store for us, but as I am a great believer in fate and if something is to happen then it will, if the house sells then we will just put belongings into storage and go on the road and see where we end up. OH and I have come together late in life and why we have the health and the means then we will follow our dreams because one day we will not be able to do that and I would hate for one of use to have regrets. In your heart of hearts you know what is right and what is not right for you and thankfully all our kids are settled back in Blighty and give us their full support in what we do, they just say "Oh great somewhere else to go on holiday" and if nothing else the grandkids get to see a bit more of the world.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:02 am
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

This is for the people that go and post back there tale,we have answered the questions lots 0f times its there turn now.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:07 am
Banned

No, I don't think so we are under no illusions, we know Portugal (or anywhere else for that matter) may hold the same in store for us, but as I am a great believer in fate and if something is to happen then it will, if the house sells then we will just put belongings into storage and go on the road and see where we end up. OH and I have come together late in life and why we have the health and the means then we will follow our dreams because one day we will not be able to do that and I would hate for one of use to have regrets. In your heart of hearts you know what is right and what is not right for you and thankfully all our kids are settled back in Blighty and give us their full support in what we do, they just say "Oh great somewhere else to go on holiday" and if nothing else the grandkids get to see a bit more of the world.
Good luck and respect,our place will be great if you give it just a little more time.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:20 am

Good luck and respect,our place will be great if you give it just a little more time.
Remember I said some where I struggle with you, well that time is here nite nite, OH has just pointed out the time so I think it is time for bed.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:26 am
Banned

Remember I said some where I struggle with you, well that time is here nite nite, OH has just pointed out the time so I think it is time for bed.
Good night and sleep well in Chicalana.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:39 am
Banned

Good night and sleep well in Chicalana.
The question is still will they last,I hope the people that are going love it,but if your are going to live,it aint no holiday,but it can be magic what does it take to make it magic,some people are there and are still not happy why.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 1:50 am
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

The question is still will they last,I hope the people that are going love it,but if your are going to live,it aint no holiday,but it can be magic what does it take to make it magic,some people are there and are still not happy why.
Ive decided that your grammar is so bad that Im almost taking advice from a dumbass. The quoted sentence makes no sense to me at all. Nor does your negativity. Have you had the chop? Is life all over for you?

Who gives a flying ^&% if we last out there?

Let me tell you something thats true, Douglas Cack, the reason you are so angry and still struggling is because your attitude sucks.

Ciao bella x
Old Apr 15th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeanc
Looking in the alicante region.. Having a look at properties in Los montesinos, La Marina, los altos and a few others that i can't remember. Just found a new estate agent web site from another thread that deal up nearer denia, May have a drive up while i'm in spain.
I spend a lot of time in the Denia area and can highly recommend it.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:25 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

8 days to go for me,

I dont know whether ill suceed or not, hence just going out there to try. I feel like its going to be a pilot run initially until i get all my belongings down in spain. Its gonna take time and theres gonna be hurdles, theres gonna be laughter theres going to be sadness, theres going to fun and frustrations but its all part of the experience.

Can anyone truely prepare enough? I dont feel like I have, but i think in my situation its just a case of getting out there rather than sat planning it all before you go.

Really really cant wait now hehe
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by montgomail
I spend a lot of time in the Denia area and can highly recommend it.
Thankyou for a positive response! I shall definatley have a drive up there
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeanc
Thankyou for a positive response! I shall definatley have a drive up there
If you do visit Denia, ignore the coastal strip as it has little to offer. Make sure you get to look around the residential areas and the old bits of town.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
8 days to go for me,

I dont know whether ill suceed or not, hence just going out there to try. I feel like its going to be a pilot run initially until i get all my belongings down in spain. Its gonna take time and theres gonna be hurdles, theres gonna be laughter theres going to be sadness, theres going to fun and frustrations but its all part of the experience.

Can anyone truely prepare enough? I dont feel like I have, but i think in my situation its just a case of getting out there rather than sat planning it all before you go.

Really really cant wait now hehe
Wishing you every happiness for when you get to Spain. Me and my hubby feel exactly the same, so what if we fall flat on our faces at least we will have had a go! and you never know, we may not, we may love spain and never look back, hope so.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.