Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Will they last!

Will they last!

Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:01 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Default Re: Will they last!

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
ont be hasty,but good thinking what part of Spain are you hoping to go to.
ont ?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

ont ?

ont their way?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:14 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Not many replies from the newbies,but I understand, hope you make it,some get back and the new job is to much. World was not what they expected.Was it.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
ont their way?
Keyboard missed the D or was it me ?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:35 pm
Banned

Keyboard missed the D or was it me ?
Some people that have gone and lost never post again.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Looking in the alicante region.. Having a look at properties in Los montesinos, La Marina, los altos and a few others that i can't remember. Just found a new estate agent web site from another thread that deal up nearer denia, May have a drive up while i'm in spain.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jeanc
Looking in the alicante region.. Having a look at properties in Los montesinos, La Marina, los altos and a few others that i can't remember. Just found a new estate agent web site from another thread that deal up nearer denia, May have a drive up while i'm in spain.
Not my area but all the best.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

where is your area? have you been there long and are you planning to stay?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry that was a question for Douglas Jack
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:37 pm
Banned

My area is Cadiz,Chicalana ,it is still real Spain.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:51 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

My area is Cadiz,Chicalana ,it is still real Spain.

Not for much longer the ways things are going, I have had my house for 4 years in Chiclana and it certainly is not the place it was then!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Not for much longer the ways things are going, I have had my house for 4 years in Chiclana and it certainly is not the place it was then!
Yes but its still Spain.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:19 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Yes but its still Spain.

Mmmmm, we have house on the market, hope to make tracks for Portugal before we get to old. Don't get me wrong OH and I are happy enough here but we think there must me more to life. I don't paretically think that Chiclana (and now I know I'm leaving my self open for for the critics) offers what I was expecting from Spain and the more I listen to what peeps on BE write about where they live the more I am beginning to realise this.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:26 pm
Banned

Come on dont knock it, but dont tell them,think about the beaches,and steves the butcher.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:28 pm
Banned

Mmmmm, we have house on the market, hope to make tracks for Portugal before we get to old. Don't get me wrong OH and I are happy enough here but we think there must me more to life. I don't paretically think that Chiclana (and now I know I'm leaving my self open for for the critics) offers what I was expecting from Spain and the more I listen to what peeps on BE write about where they live the more I am beginning to realise this.
Sorry to here that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.