Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Will they last!

Will they last!

Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:39 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Question Will they last!

Youve all read what they hope there new life in Spain will be like ,and there is about eight of them ready to take the plunge,Anybody think they will last,did they ask the right questions,or will they be Glad to be back.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

IntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Will they last!

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
...they will last...
I am renowned for my stamina
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:57 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Default Re: Will they last!

Originally Posted by IntuitiveNipple
I am renowned for my stamina
Its a long road.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

To be honest the more i read and the more property i see the more confussed i get
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:01 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jeanc
To be honest the more i read and the more property i see the more confussed i get
Its understandable.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:22 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Who are the 8 that are imminently taking the plunge? I know theres me, intiuitivenipple, kerri and a couple more whom i cant remember their names.
Maybe we should have a thread dedicated to those that are about to go to report on how they're diong as soon as they get there.

10 days to go for me, the stomachs a churning a bit hehehe.

Is it me or has rental prices in the costa del sol shot up again in the last couple of weeks ?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

IntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Maybe we should have a thread dedicated to those that are about to go to report on how they're diong as soon as they get there.
How about we all run a public blog here on BritishExPats but link all discussion to one topic in this forum?

Like Andrew I'm going to be doing a lot of videoing. Since 2000 I've been taking a palm-held camcorder everywhere I go and filming what me and my friends get up to. This move is going to provide some great backdrops and scenery for the new chapter. I shall be putting my videos in my blog.

I don't think I'll have much problem with agents and so on when they know they've been captured on camera
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

I'm hoping to be out in Spain for end of Aug. House on market 1st May hope to sell quickly, if does will come out for start of new school year and maybe hubby will have to stay back to sort things out
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Who are the 8 that are imminently taking the plunge? I know theres me, intiuitivenipple, kerri and a couple more whom i cant remember their names.

10 days to go for me, the stomachs a churning a bit hehehe.

Is it me or has rental prices in the costa del sol shot up again in the last couple of weeks ?
Ten days to go....does not seem possible, time gone so quickly for you.

Rental prices here go up once Easter is over unfortunately, also long term rental places get fewer as the owners would rather rent short term at higher rates for holiday makers.

Just looked at todays Sur in English, lots of jobs here and in Gib with www.RecruitSpain.com
Do not know what this company is like but have a look, may be able to help you regarding job....Good luck
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

nikvin is an unknown quantity at this point

Int. Nip

Don't bank on agents being honest, just because you have a camera!!

I caught some incredible whoppers onnfilm when we were looking.

They probably get so used to cameras, they forget they're there, and with many lying isnt just second nature, it's actually all they know how to do!!

But at least if one does get lied to, and it's on film, it could be very useful evidence for any later disputes& court cases , etc...
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nikvin
Don't bank on agents being honest, just because you have a camera!!
It was said firmly tongue-in-cheek
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

nikvin is an unknown quantity at this point

oops....

sorry..........havent got to know people's senses of humour etc yet.........

still might be a useful reminder for some anyway
Old Apr 13th 2007, 3:26 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=nikvin;4637375] oops....

Welcom nikvin

stick with us, it won't be long before you begin to understand each and everyone one of else.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 3:31 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=crispygirl;4637480]
Originally Posted by nikvin
oops....

Welcom nikvin

stick with us, it won't be long before you begin to understand each and everyone one of else.
But this should be issued as a health warning .......because once you understand the humour you will need to be certified!!!!!

Rosemary
Old Apr 13th 2007, 3:40 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
Youve all read what they hope there new life in Spain will be like ,and there is about eight of them ready to take the plunge,Anybody think they will last,did they ask the right questions,or will they be Glad to be back.

Is this something like "Naughty's Stay or Go Sweepstake", because I think we should remember that was started as a little fun but it ended up hurting Miss Naught's feelings.

Don't think I am a party pooper (is that spelt right) it's just some of us get a little carried away sometimes with what we say.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.