Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Will it be a Baby Boy or Baby Girl??

View Poll Results: Will it be a Boy or a Girl?
Lad
35.00%
Junior Bird
65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Will it be a Baby Boy or Baby Girl??

Old Jul 18th 2007, 12:42 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Will it be a Baby Boy or Baby Girl??

Place your bets....

Tomorrow afternoon (ie 19 Jul), Mrs DF undergoes her 20 week scan and we'll be told if there's going to be a future Premiership player for the Mighty Rams (with the option to play for Portugal if he so wishes) or another female addition to the Flanster family - who'll no doubt take sides with her Mother in every household argument and cause me huge amounts of stress at a time in my life when I'm supposed to be relaxing.

The prize??? Karma is the best I can offer I'm afraid.

"But when's it going to pop out?" I hear you ask.

November 24th.

So what's it gonna be? A Manly Blue Bedroom. Or a Matt-ish Pink one?

YOU DECIDE*...

*Well I know that it's already been decided by the Baby Jesus but I just wanted to say.."You Decide" because I've heard it said on the telly.

Last edited by derbyflan; Jul 18th 2007 at 12:46 pm.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will it be a Baby Boy or Baby Girl??

you missed "Dont care" off the poll!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:08 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Just because the thread's not about you for a change then there's no need to say that.

'Don't care' is not an option.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:11 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Just because the thread's not about you for a change then there's no need to say that.

'Don't care' is not an option.
I don't start the threads about me, so don't put that on me!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:12 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

on the forthcoming new member of your family,I hope it all goes well,Is she finding out tommorrow if its a boy or girl................I bet for a boy whichever as long has you have a beautiful healthy baby.........Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:18 pm
ex-squaddie

Thank you Jean.

That was nice of you.

xx
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:18 pm

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations I'm going for girl!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:25 pm
an mhaith leat cupán tae?

Tea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
you missed "Dont care" off the poll!

I think a Baby Boy.....

Good luck with the scan and the rest of the pregnancy....

Tea Pot
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:46 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations DF to both you and the Mrs.

I voted for a baby girl, but whatever it is to be as long as it's healthy and your wife has a smooth and easy pregnancy.

Congratulations again

Martha
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:57 pm
ex-squaddie

Thanks everyone. As it stands the 'Boy' is ahead by one vote.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:57 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Fruity, Ive voted for a girl Just so she can side with her mum and give you lots of ear ache whilst nagging you
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:58 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Thanks everyone. As it stands the 'Boy' is ahead by one vote.
Not anymore
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Girls rule OK??

Seriously, congratulations to you both, and may whatever the baby flan is make it a good and healthy one!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:03 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Not anymore

Sorry Pam, I go with a Fruitflan Jnr. A BOY
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:09 pm
ex-squaddie

You need to press the vote button Crispy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.