Old May 13th 2008, 8:55 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
she knows nothing!
I will second that!
Old May 13th 2008, 9:05 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I will second that!
didn't think you would disagree.
Old May 13th 2008, 9:05 am

didn't think you would disagree.
I would be lying if I did!
Old May 13th 2008, 9:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I would be lying if I did!
we built the pen for the pigs...............Its going to be bloody hard to kill them you know, they are soooo sweet.

I will get some pics tomorrow.
Old May 13th 2008, 9:12 am

we built the pen for the pigs...............Its going to be bloody hard to kill them you know, they are soooo sweet.

I will get some pics tomorrow.
Bloody hell Matt, I wasnt expecting that

Dont put the pics up, I will be gutted to know I could be eating one of em on a bacon sarnie!
Old May 13th 2008, 9:29 am
Straw Man.

Bloody hell Matt, I wasnt expecting that

Dont put the pics up, I will be gutted to know I could be eating one of em on a bacon sarnie!
I think I want pigs in Spain as well as goats...........

Yeah it kinda came from nowhere, but I'm like that
Old May 13th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

I think I want pigs in Spain as well as goats...........

Yeah it kinda came from nowhere, but I'm like that

What about roosters?
Old May 13th 2008, 9:50 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by DebsyW
What about roosters?
yep, them too.......
Old May 13th 2008, 10:06 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

As I said when I first saw your username.....you've named yourself after your laptop!
Now it appears you bought the laptop because it reminded you of a horrific car accident which you obviously find difficult to talk about.
Then you tell the whole world about this tragic accident....purely to justify your username?
Old May 13th 2008, 10:20 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by XTreme
As I said when I first saw your username.....you've named yourself after your laptop!
Now it appears you bought the laptop because it reminded you of a horrific car accident which you obviously find difficult to talk about.
Then you tell the whole world about this tragic accident....purely to justify your username?
You are just too cynical you know.......

I have been reading a newspaper article about the Roma tonight.
Old May 13th 2008, 11:05 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I I, probably mistakenly, thought you were someone else logging on with a new name. You come across, sound and spell like a previous poster.
And ..... thats why I'm here .... do you not think I check?
Old May 13th 2008, 11:06 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Not speculating it's not true Matt....I just can't understand why she has told us that information purely to justify her choice of username based on a laptop.
If it was within a context of people relating personal tragedies I could understand.
Being on a bike site we have a number of guys who've lost legs and arms through accidents....but you'd never know because they don't go round volunteering the info unless it's related to something.
As far as they're concerned they are who they are irrespective of whether they're able bodied or not.....it's not something that even enters the equation.
Apart from the odd funny story where one of their legs falls off when they're out for a run or dirtriding, it's just not relevant.

And what was the Roma article then?
Old May 13th 2008, 3:31 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I thought too .. What does the laptop have to do with the car accident? Did I miss something?..
Old May 13th 2008, 6:46 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
And ..... thats why I'm here .... do you not think I check?
But are they completely different? or perhaps the user(s) have a dynamic IP address?

Last edited by zel; May 13th 2008 at 6:51 pm.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:31 pm
Straw Man.

And what was the Roma article then?
A guy who lives in the village is an anthropologist, and we got talking about a week ago about the Roma, and he left an article with my OH in the pub............

It covers the origins and language, the language stuff was a little dull but the rest was interesting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.