Reload this Page >

Why i called myself advent7006

Why i called myself advent7006

Old May 13th 2008, 7:24 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Originally Posted by advent7006
I still dont understand your problem with me,infact i dont care,people better than you have tried to make me look like something you scrape off your shoe when i take my brother out,but i will fight all the way,why should i watch what i say,when you dont,kettle black,kettle black my friend
Hope you don't mind me asking but ;

May I ask what sort of prosthetic do you have? I only ask as a good friend has recently has found himself in the same position and it's remarkable how quickly one can walk again.

I take it you have the titanium implant into the stump version? (ie the most popular) Truly amazing how people such as yourself cope with such a hurdle.

Well done and I hope I've not offended you.

Last edited by zel; May 13th 2008 at 7:43 am.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:26 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
But do you through the shit over their fence?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - no i havent - yet
Old May 13th 2008, 7:26 am
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes i do have a problem with spelling,agresive me yes,i like whats right and you have done nothing but speak ill of me,read your posts to me.When i first discovered british expats it gave me a release valve,but you have made me so upset by your personal comments,that takes some doing,i am normally a strong person but you have taken away all the good this forum has given me.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:58 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by advent7006
Yes i do have a problem with spelling,agresive me yes,i like whats right and you have done nothing but speak ill of me,read your posts to me.When i first discovered british expats it gave me a release valve,but you have made me so upset by your personal comments,that takes some doing,i am normally a strong person but you have taken away all the good this forum has given me.

Advent, please, please do not take any notice of nasty posts to you. You are more than welcome on here, so put the people who arent being nice to you on ignore and chat with the rest of us!
Old May 13th 2008, 8:22 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

have I arrived just in time?
Old May 13th 2008, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
have I arrived just in time?
For what?
Old May 13th 2008, 8:23 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
For what?
the naked FEMALE mud wrestling?

Last edited by rugbymatt; May 13th 2008 at 8:27 am.
Old May 13th 2008, 8:24 am

the naked mud wrestling?
Oh that.........no you just missed it!
Old May 13th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

the naked mud wrestling?
Are you going to mud wrestle naked Matt??
Old May 13th 2008, 8:27 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Are you going to mud wrestle naked Matt??
I have made a small edit....
Old May 13th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

I have made a small edit....
small? That`s quite large and red
Old May 13th 2008, 8:29 am
Straw Man.

small? That`s quite large and red
you been peeping in the showers again?
Old May 13th 2008, 8:38 am

the naked FEMALE mud wrestling?
You missed that too!
Old May 13th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

you been peeping in the showers again?
SD pm`d me about it
Old May 13th 2008, 8:54 am
Straw Man.

SD pm`d me about it
she knows nothing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.