Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Who's that Old Bint Always in the News?

Who's that Old Bint Always in the News?

Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:12 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's that Old Bint Always in the News?

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Looks a bit like Michael Jacksons plastic surgeon has done a job on her.
Maybe better to grow old gracefully.
I had plastic sugery.I ended up looking like brad pitt and jonny deph.boy was I handsome.I had more women the julio englasias.but as you can see by my advatar,I fell asleep by the fire and when I woke .my face had melted.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerezgirl
Oh, and of course you have to hear her voice. Here she is getting abusive with a journalist in an airport

...."todos los días las mismas preguntas. Coñazo!".
..."Every day the same questions. Pain in the Arse!"

...."Tonterias. bla, bla, bla, bla, bla."
...."Stop talking nonsense. blah blah blah blah blah".
Good on the old girl, I really can't see why someone would have to put up with the same stupid questions every time they step outside, especially when that person is 82 for crying out loud, kind of gives reason to calling TV reporters scum, shame she holds back.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

who is Johnny Deph?
Old Dec 1st 2008, 10:10 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
who is Johnny Deph?
I think he was a pirate.some where around the carabian way
Old Dec 1st 2008, 11:02 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

She is worth 600 million Euros not as much as Betris of course with his vast wacky backy empire, But she is always in Holo Magazine and would attend the opening of an envelope. If you want a full list of her titles why I don't know see link below.

http://forum.alexanderpalace.org/ind...7656.msg308975
Old Dec 1st 2008, 11:06 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
She is worth 600 million Euros not as much as Betris of course with his vast wacky backy empire, But she is always in Holo Magazine and would attend the opening of an envelope. If you want a full list of her titles why I don't know see link below.

http://forum.alexanderpalace.org/ind...7656.msg308975
I cant believe theres a forum to discuss Royalty
Old Dec 1st 2008, 11:16 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I cant believe theres a forum to discuss Royalty
Mate, I am even told that there is a forum to discuss bloody Mitsubishi's.....

can you believe some people?
Old Dec 1st 2008, 11:23 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=34
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Mate, I am even told that there is a forum to discuss bloody Mitsubishi's.....

can you believe some people?
I had a mate with a mitsubishi spacewagon... but after one drunken night it had to be surgically removed from his neighbours garden shed
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:35 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P3Vn...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PYU_...eature=related

I remember the above when I was a child when all the presenters spoke like my mummy And the above and Four Feather Falls were top of my viewing list.

Last edited by poshnbucks; Dec 2nd 2008 at 7:43 am.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:54 pm
Luz
Forum Regular

Luz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud of

Getting back to the Duqesa: she is on the news more these days because of her new civil servant "toyboy". He is in his fifties and her kids are worried about a wedding. They recently spent a holiday in Italy and in the stolen paparazzi fotos there wasn't much lurveeeeee goin' on. He didn't even push her wheelchair
What could he be after?
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luz
Getting back to the Duqesa: she is on the news more these days because of her new civil servant "toyboy". He is in his fifties and her kids are worried about a wedding. They recently spent a holiday in Italy and in the stolen paparazzi fotos there wasn't much lurveeeeee goin' on. He didn't even push her wheelchair
What could he be after?
come on, dont be like that, surely its mainly cause of her looks?
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by featherbum
come on, dont be like that, surely its mainly cause of her looks?
or it could be she is red hot in bed.give or take a few magotts
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
or it could be she is red hot in bed.give or take a few magotts
seexyyyyy!