British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   wholesale needed (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/wholesale-needed-441400/)

arressting-silver Apr 11th 2007 3:30 pm

wholesale needed

hi all hope ur all ok.was just wondering if any 1 knew of any good wholesalers that supply gifts cards and stationary in the valencia area also kids spanish books if ur a supplier or know of any would b much appreciated as im tearing my hair out trying to find the things to stock my shop:curse: ty

patsywhitehair Apr 11th 2007 5:38 pm

Re: wholesale needed

hi, why dont you order online ? have you just arrived in spain,pat

Big Pete Apr 11th 2007 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by arressting-silver (Post 4626910)
hi all hope ur all ok.was just wondering if any 1 knew of any good wholesalers that supply gifts cards and stationary in the valencia area also kids spanish books if ur a supplier or know of any would b much appreciated as im tearing my hair out trying to find the things to stock my shop:curse: ty

Just a tip ;)

Try and source online for unique products not easily found in Valencia region , and thus create a individuality ?
If you get stuff locally chances are others will as well , if that makes sense ?

So buy online and go for farther affield .

:)

big wheels Apr 11th 2007 11:40 pm

Ask a Chinaman, they seem to have this sort of business sewn up in Spain;)

mrs teapot Apr 11th 2007 11:46 pm

Originally Posted by big wheels (Post 4629373)
Ask a Chinaman, they seem to have this sort of business sewn up in Spain;)

ha! Funnily enough, I was wondering where they get all their stock from! I, ahem, assumed they shipped it all in from China......:blink:

bfg69bug Apr 12th 2007 1:34 am

Originally Posted by mrs teapot (Post 4629395)
ha! Funnily enough, I was wondering where they get all their stock from! I, ahem, assumed they shipped it all in from China......:blink:

theres loads of "todo" wholesalers here in malaga on the industrial estates. look on the bigger industrial estates up there ??

arressting-silver Apr 12th 2007 7:46 am

ty all who replied i already no where the chinese go cos there the same as i use now and we need proper facturas for accountant or i cant claim my tax back and mayb some 1 could show these buisness ppl here how to fill a factura in mentioning no names lol thanks again debs xx:)

spain Apr 12th 2007 8:12 am

:blink:

there are a couple of cash and carry places in Gandia but I dont know what they sell as I have never been in them