Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

who is my secret crush!

who is my secret crush!

Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute
Default who is my secret crush!

I knew I should not have said anything, but I have.
It is a very silly crush on someone who has a name that I find attractive. I find it sexy in my hubby as well so I am not being unfaithful.
However, I do enjoy his posts and hope one day he would notice me.
Its pathetic I know.
I will at some stage reaveal his secret identity,

love

mary x
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who is my secret crush!

oooooh Maryann, have me guessing now??? Is there a prize if we get it right??
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

thats a good idea, what do you suggest as a prize?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:30 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maryann
I knew I should not have said anything, but I have.
It is a very silly crush on someone who has a name that I find attractive. I find it sexy in my hubby as well so I am not being unfaithful.
However, I do enjoy his posts and hope one day he would notice me.
Its pathetic I know.
I will at some stage reaveal his secret identity,

love

mary x
I have noticed you Mary, dont fret!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have noticed you Mary, dont fret!
OH NO, YOU GUESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:37 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

OH NO, YOU GUESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How could I not?

I'm a hunka hunka burning love, a love train of desire!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

yEAH YEAH YEAH WHATEVER.
It is very simply your name That does it for me. One of the things I love about my hubby is his passion for rugby. I love watching rugby as well. I particulally like watching the firm thighs and muscly arms etc etc etc.
You pushed me over the edge with your posting of rugby games. I could no longer control myself. Even my 5 year daughter agrees that Johnny wilkinson is the most worthwhile human being ever born.
My highlight was when I got to hold the 5 nations ( yes it was 5 nations then ) cup at a corporate event I produced. It felt like holding the holy grail its self.
When I was in labour with my first baby my coping stratedgy for the contractions was to repeat the rules of rugby to my hubby, it worked as well!
I have always loved rugby, i love the attitude of the players and the supporters. I nearly rented a flat that backed on to twickenham once. I have always dated rugby players and then married one. Although he is too busy to play now, he has found a team in our town that we have been to watch.

So there you have it, the reason for my desire, possibly not what you want to hear, but thats it.

love

mary x x x x
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:54 am
Straw Man.

yEAH YEAH YEAH WHATEVER.
It is very simply your name That does it for me. One of the things I love about my hubby is his passion for rugby. I love watching rugby as well. I particulally like watching the firm thighs and muscly arms etc etc etc.
You pushed me over the edge with your posting of rugby games. I could no longer control myself. Even my 5 year daughter agrees that Johnny wilkinson is the most worthwhile human being ever born.
My highlight was when I got to hold the 5 nations ( yes it was 5 nations then ) cup at a corporate event I produced. It felt like holding the holy grail its self.
When I was in labour with my first baby my coping stratedgy for the contractions was to repeat the rules of rugby to my hubby, it worked as well!
I have always loved rugby, i love the attitude of the players and the supporters. I nearly rented a flat that backed on to twickenham once. I have always dated rugby players and then married one. Although he is too busy to play now, he has found a team in our town that we have been to watch.

So there you have it, the reason for my desire, possibly not what you want to hear, but thats it.

love

mary x x x x
Oh my god!

It really was me!

I'm flattered!

Well then, just for you, my hero in action.

Its a bit long but well worth every second.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

That was quick, just as I was thinking of a prize, game over
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:57 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I like Rugby Mary.
And I used to play.
I was even Vice Captain and once won Man of the Match.
And I'm Welsh.
And I've got a Rugby ball.
And I can flex my biceps to the tune of the Lone Ranger Theme.

I've blown it haven't I?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:58 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
That was quick, just as I was thinking of a prize, game over
Ah - but is it? Maybe Maryann is playing a game with him. Maybe she will come up with a different story for each person who thinks that it is them.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Oh my god!

It really was me!

I'm flattered!

Well then, just for you, my hero in action.

Its a bit long but well worth every second.
It was long!
Why rge loyalty to the all blacks, why dont our boys cut it for you?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I like Rugby Mary.
And I used to play.
I was even Vice Captain and once won Man of the Match.
And I'm Welsh.
And I've got a Rugby ball.
And I can flex my biceps to the tune of the Lone Ranger Theme.

I've blown it haven't I?

You had me untill the flexing biceps thing...........not a good look, unless your at a rodeo!

The gentlemaness that I like about the game.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:09 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger!

Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:15 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

And there was me thinking your crush was Andy Pipkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.