Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Who lives on/by/near Costa Brava?

Who lives on/by/near Costa Brava?

Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who lives on/by/near Costa Brava?

It's an area that fascinates me for many reasons. Especially at this time of year. I'm currently working on a photographic, art and documentary project purely for my own personal interest.

I'd would love to here about out of season life in the area from any. Do you live and work there, or retired? Just have a second home? How do you cope with the dramatic influx of visitors versus quietness during this time of year? What brought you here? etc... any info really.

You can check my blog for progress (link below). It may read a bit derogatory at times - it's not meant to. I actually love the area (this time of year at least).

Most of all, I would be interested to know what you like most about the area and what you dislike most.

That's all really

....Oh, and if you want to commission a painting......

I'll post a few pics of paintings here at some point (I don't really expect to sell many). Currently working on a series of Sirens from all over Costa Brava!