Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where's The Nearest Ice Rink ???

Where's The Nearest Ice Rink ???

Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:36 pm
RIP

BIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where's The Nearest Ice Rink ???

[QUOTE=willmore]
Originally Posted by BIG JIM

Ah I see....now about those pics......come on you know you want to show a pic of you in your old hockey uniform skating......worth some karma.
When I was skating, camera's where not invented, well thats my excuse karma or no karma
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=BIG JIM]
Originally Posted by willmore
When I was skating, camera's where not invented, well thats my excuse karma or no karma

We do have cameras now though, and I just bet you have that old hockey uniform stored away in your closet somewhere.......!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:52 pm
RIP

BIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=willmore]

We do have cameras now though, and I just bet you have that old hockey uniform stored away in your closet somewhere.......!
look you are starting to scare me now :scared: ..... I wish I never started this thread
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=BIG JIM]
look you are starting to scare me now :scared: ..... I wish I never started this thread

Come on, you know you started the thread so that someone would eventually ask to see you in your skating in your hockey uniform.

Karma sent!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 4:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Todays Costa del Sol News Headlines ..... BIG JIM BOTTLES OUT !
Old Oct 1st 2006, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

gwilymrj is an unknown quantity at this point

There was an ice rink in Puerto Banus last winter.
A colleague of mine wanted to put an ice rink in the Palacio de Congresos in Marbella years ago and I suggested that if he took the roof off skaters could sunbathe at the same time.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 5:52 pm
RIP

Originally Posted by jdr
Todays Costa del Sol News Headlines ..... BIG JIM BOTTLES OUT !
I THOUGHT YOU WAS ON MY SIDE
Old Oct 1st 2006, 5:54 pm
RIP

[QUOTE=willmore]

Come on, you know you started the thread so that someone would eventually ask to see you in your skating in your hockey uniform.

Karma sent!
Willmore please stop hounding me or I won't get to sleep tonight
Old Oct 1st 2006, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=BIG JIM]
Sleep with one eye open big jim
Old Oct 1st 2006, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=BIG JIM]

I think thou does protest too much. I mean Im just trying to help you get over your apparent shyness and you know how much women love seeing a man in uniform.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=willmore]

I think thou does protest too much. I mean Im just trying to help you get over your apparent shyness and you know how much women love seeing a man in uniform.
Go willmore go, Big jim your in there

Last edited by paddy07; Oct 1st 2006 at 9:12 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=paddy07]

Go willmore go, Big jim your in there

Dont worry, we'll get him to skate with you yet!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 5:27 pm
RIP

[QUOTE=willmore]
Originally Posted by paddy07

Dont worry, we'll get him to skate with you yet!
hold up whats this !!!!!!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Where's The Nearest Ice Rink ???

[QUOTE=BIG JIM]
hold up whats this !!!!!!!!
hey up big jim sounds like wilmore wants to see us on the ice we could become the wildest thing on ice for a long time double trouble
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

what do you say are you up for it then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.