Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where are the photos jean?

Where are the photos jean?

Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:14 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Where are the photos jean?

Hi jean, you are being oh so quiet again after you return from Spain, have you recovered yet? I just had a look on the gallery thought you may have added some pics of your trip, but not yet.
Hope you are ok, take care .
Luv Eve
xx
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:04 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are the photos jean?

Originally Posted by Eve
Hi jean, you are being oh so quiet again after you return from Spain, have you recovered yet? I just had a look on the gallery thought you may have added some pics of your trip, but not yet.
Luv Eve
xx
Mmmm she has gone very quiet hasn't she
Old Oct 4th 2007, 5:38 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
Luv Eve
xx
Originally Posted by Lionda
Mmmm she has gone very quiet hasn't she
Hi Eve and Lionda , sorry I have not been on at all much since my return,I have had mega problems with my e-mail address :curse::curse: its taken me nearly a week to sort it out,I could send mails but not recieve them its been playing up cronic would not except my pass word or anything I rang the ISP server and they checked through everything and it was all ok from their point of view,said it must be something up with my system,so I rang PC world and they were useless,wanted to reinstall windows and install it again I wasn,t having any of that,so then I decided to run system restore that did not help,so I undid that restore point and chose another ,the thing got stuck just would not do anything,so rang pc world agian and they got me to restart in safe mode and went through a few things to try and get the mail sorted,said my outlook must be corrupt the only thing to do would be to reinstall,so I said I would do a back up and then reinstall and I would call back , I was not satisfied with that so I looked at the help for outlook and followed their instuctions to check my connection to the server,it turned out my server was locked by another server,so back to the ISP provider,rang them and told them what the problem was I found,it then took a few minutes to sort out,it has drove me nuts,but its all sorted now and I have downloaded explorer 7 and set my google mail up to transfer my mails from outlook ,it has been a nightmare, but at least I got away without having to reinstall .

Believe it or not I did not take many pictures at all,unlike me ,I will put what I have got on though for you,I think there is one or two of the villa and the views and thats about it.I know one thing I wish we were back there.

I have had a quick look at some threads,it does appear that there are quite a few new members,I shall have to catch up,I do hope that everyone is alright and there has not been anything drastic happened ,well now I have managed to bore you to tears I'm off for a curry,Mmmmmmmm cant wait , I never did get to try the indian in Nerja ....................

Thanks for your concern I'm fine
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:44 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hurrah, glad you are fine and your computer is happy once again.

Just got in from dancing, so need a nibble and off to bed.
Luv Eve
Attached Thumbnails Where are the photos jean?-bear-showing-bum.gif