Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where is Loser, sorry, I mean Derbyflan!!!!

Where is Loser, sorry, I mean Derbyflan!!!!

Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where is Loser, sorry, I mean Derbyflan!!!!

Just got in from the match, and have to say I thought Derby did well - one shot on target easily collected by our third choice keeper.
But were far from good enough to stop the mighty blues cantering to a 1 - 0 win - better luck next time!!!

Bring on the scum on Sunday - no Shrek and I've just heard the Ballerina spat out his dummy cos someone ruffled his hair and saw red!!!!
Put your money on a Blue whitewash!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:49 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is Loser, sorry, I mean Derbyflan!!!!

Richards clearly fouled Pearson who was through on a goal scoring opportunity.

We weren't good at all. But neither were Citeh. Enjoy your moment and I really do hope you beat the other team on Sunday.

But come the end of the season, you'll be mid-table at best. Higher than us no doubt, but don't make plans in your diary for Europe - at least not for football.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Richards clearly fouled Pearson who was through on a goal scoring opportunity.

We weren't good at all. But neither were Citeh. Enjoy your moment and I really do hope you beat the other team on Sunday.

But come the end of the season, you'll be mid-table at best. Higher than us no doubt, but don't make plans in your diary for Europe - at least not for football.
Can't argue with the push and credit to the guy for trying to stay on his feet - a moment is better than what we've had the last year and this was the first goal I've seen live since Xmas!!!! almost forgot to jump up!!! So don't worry I'll milk it all I can.

I have to disagree with your prediction though - I think a definate top 10, pushing for a UEFA place is a minimum.

I also think if Derby play as they did for the last 20 mins or so of the first half and the odd spell in the second half, they'll stay up!!!! Though they fell for the offside far too often - on the whole I honestly think we were more than worthy of the points and given this was only the 2nd time they've played together I am really optimistic!!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:19 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

You'll also have to batter Chelski off with a big stick when they start to make ridiculous offers for Richards in the next window. He's the best English right-back I've seen for years and should already be the automatic international selection in my opinion.

I hope you're right about your prediction for both our teams. I'm afraid we've peaked too early in getting into the Prem - it could be the death of us although our Manager is solid and has only spent conservatively during summer. I actually like City. I'm not a big fan of SGE but that's an England hangover. But I've always liked the team. Probably because they have supporters from Manchester unlike their neighbours who've traditionally attracted the wayward glory hunters from the Home Counties and elsewhere (hiya Mitzy).
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:30 am
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

And my UK team took a point from both Derby and the other Manchester team, an OK start, next it's Bolton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, glad we're getting the easy fixtures to start with!!