Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where Have All The Big Bra's Gone???

Where Have All The Big Bra's Gone???

Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

beckiboo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where Have All The Big Bra's Gone???

This is one for the ladies. I don't know about you girls but i am a 36d-dd and it is impossible to find bra's that go further than a C cup. I actually live in Portugal but very near the border but everytime i need to re-stock i need to head off back to sunny old England.:curse: Is this the case for everyone or am i on my own with this?? I have even thought about importing a stock over here if i thought there were others out there in Spain and Portugal just like me. What do you think ladies or
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:50 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where Have All The Big Bra's Gone???

Originally Posted by beckiboo
This is one for the ladies. I don't know about you girls but i am a 36d-dd and it is impossible to find bra's that go further than a C cup. I actually live in Portugal but very near the border but everytime i need to re-stock i need to head off back to sunny old England.:curse: Is this the case for everyone or am i on my own with this?? I have even thought about importing a stock over here if i thought there were others out there in Spain and Portugal just like me. What do you think ladies or
Not only is it difficult to buy larger cups it is hard to buy nice shaped bra's that are not padded to the hilt.

Rosemary
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:59 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Beckiboo
Oh god im in the same boat as you - ill have to get stocked up then before i come over. There was a programme i watched ages ago i think it was living in the sun and the woman on that had the same problem - in the end she set up business selling underwear over there and is doing well by all accounts - business oportunity there i reckon.
Love Sam
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:11 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

My friends a 42dd and went to Mothercare in Seville to get her bra. Its a bad do when you have to but maternity bra`s
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:34 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Bra's are spreading accross the forum
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Not only is it difficult to buy larger cups it is hard to buy nice shaped bra's that are not padded to the hilt.

Rosemary
Exactly, like we really need even more filling we might aswell just link 2 parachutes together.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi Beckiboo
Oh god im in the same boat as you - ill have to get stocked up then before i come over. There was a programme i watched ages ago i think it was living in the sun and the woman on that had the same problem - in the end she set up business selling underwear over there and is doing well by all accounts - business oportunity there i reckon.
Love Sam
Hiya Sam you live near to where i am from, Bury. I think thats what i will be doing, i am looking for uk suppliers as we speak so i will keep you informed if i have any luck.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:02 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly, like we really need even more filling we might aswell just link 2 parachutes together.
What a picture that will conjure up for the boys!!!!!!!!!

Rosemary
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Pam i feel sorry for your friend, i bet she has some back trouble. I told my husband that i was going to get mine reduced, i thought he was going to start crying.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:07 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Sam you live near to where i am from, Bury. I think thats what i will be doing, i am looking for uk suppliers as we speak so i will keep you informed if i have any luck.
Hey small world - i have been on website and i think this is the website of the woman i mentioned earlier - fingers crossed this works -

http://www.sheerblissonline.com/

not sure where she is based but have a look and see what you think - she seemed a really nice lady on the show - im sure we could all do with another bra and knicks shop.
Love Sam
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Oddities
What a picture that will conjure up for the boys!!!!!!!!!

Rosemary
I know but think how handy they could be if you get caught in the rain without a brolly. You could just whip em off and provide shelter.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that Sam i will take a look at that later.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:23 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hi Sam.

Thanks for that link Sam, as I was telling that Portugeezer 36J and on a fat day 38J, not many of those to a kilo. Still I have to say the Spanish chappies seem to like them
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:39 am
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hi Sam.

Thanks for that link Sam, as I was telling that Portugeezer 36J and on a fat day 38J, not many of those to a kilo. Still I have to say the Spanish chappies seem to like them

your there crispygirl
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:39 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
OMG Bra's are spreading accross the forum
Might have known you would be along!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.