Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?

Old Aug 17th 2021, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is everyone?

Originally Posted by Stingychips
Yes I rent as well As own. And I just had a quick look on idialista then and seen flats for as little as €250 a month. And people tell me that catalonia is one of the more expensive provinces as well.
Certainly not 4 beds and you need to read the contract first. Some are also scams and with others prices might be confusing.

https://www.idealista.com/en/inmueble/93256216/
PROMOTION: 1 MONTH RENT FREE if you reserve before 31 AUGUST. And also, no agency fees! . Rent and expenses for the first year: €360/month. Rent: €357.97/month. Expenses and property tax are charged separately (€37.61/month). Discount of 94.60% on expenses for the first year, 62.44% for the second year and 31.22% for the third year.

Here the bedroom is even the kitchen: https://www.idealista.com/en/inmueble/94742334/

Last edited by Moses2013; Aug 17th 2021 at 11:39 am.
Old Aug 17th 2021, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stingychips
The mountains are full of expats as the river Ebro runs right thought it making it one of the best places on the planet for anglers. So many British here buying up land and houses. Fishing is big business here people get bookings year in advance.
I had a go at fishing when I was about 6 years old and got bored in 10 minutes. I like a bit more excitement in my life and pay just a bit more rental for the pleasure.

Steve
Old Aug 17th 2021, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moses2013
Certainly not 4 beds and you need to read the contract first. Some are also scams and with others prices might be confusing.

https://www.idealista.com/en/inmueble/93256216/
PROMOTION: 1 MONTH RENT FREE if you reserve before 31 AUGUST. And also, no agency fees! . Rent and expenses for the first year: €360/month. Rent: €357.97/month. Expenses and property tax are charged separately (€37.61/month). Discount of 94.60% on expenses for the first year, 62.44% for the second year and 31.22% for the third year.

Here the bedroom is even the kitchen: https://www.idealista.com/en/inmueble/94742334/
You can get 4 bedrooms and multiple toilets with a separate kitchen and dining area for €350 a month. Then just pay for your electric and gas bottles. Don’t have to for anything else. And you know that girona is pretty much the most expensive part of catalonia which in turn is the most expensive part of mainland Spain. So you could probably get cheaper down south. Yes if you move closer to the sea might be more expensive but you can always jump in the car and drive to the coast. And with the massive lack of tourists now you can pick a right bargain hotel pretty much anywhere in Spain at the moment.
Old Aug 17th 2021, 2:56 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

As this thread has become a petty squabble about the cost of housing and no longer fits the title I am closing it.

Rosemary