Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where does inland start?

Where does inland start?

Old Dec 15th 2007, 3:26 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where does inland start?

Originally Posted by lee8
They should rename it Guiri pobre.
That is a derogatory term So what is wrong with foreigners buying in a Spanish town? And why should we lose our identity? I am an English woman living in Spain. Have you changed your nationality? Are you not a guiri?
Old Dec 15th 2007, 4:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
That is a derogatory term So what is wrong with foreigners buying in a Spanish town? And why should we lose our identity? I am an English woman living in Spain. Have you changed your nationality? Are you not a guiri?
Only at weekends, lol.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Where does inland start?

They should rename it Guiri pobre.
On the small complex where we are there are eighteen properties, half of which are owned by Spanish people.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 6:53 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

That is a derogatory term
Only if you haven`t got my sense of humour.

So what is wrong with foreigners buying in a Spanish town?
Everything.

I`m in Spain because I like them and to get away from brits.

And why should we lose our identity? I am an English woman living in Spain. Have you changed your nationality? Are you not a guiri?
Nope not guiri in the term of guiri.

Not English either.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 6:59 pm
Spain Business Guides

elgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really nice

To be guided correctly where inland begins you need to look at what the Spanish call it and not what the estate agents or Brits want it to be.

For example in the province of Cadiz there is "Cadiz Costa" and "Sierra de Cadiz" these are real terms used by the Spanish so you know if you are in the Sierra de Cadiz you are most definitely inland.

Regards

David
Old Dec 15th 2007, 8:38 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Only if you haven`t got my sense of humour.

I have a very good sense of humour

Everything.

I`m in Spain because I like them and to get away from brits.

Don't tar everyone with the same brush

Nope not guiri in the term of guiri.

Not English either.
Whatever :thumbup:
Old Dec 15th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever :thumbup:
Im with you Lionda
Old Dec 15th 2007, 8:45 pm
Banned

lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Why do Brits move away from there country and then defend there countrymen.

We all no whats wrong with the UK.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Why do Brits move away from there country and then defend there countrymen.

We all no whats wrong with the UK.
We also know how to spell know
Old Dec 15th 2007, 9:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by genegenie
We also know how to spell know
Does that have any revelants to the sobject.

Or is that the best response you could come up with.

I used the term no as a mock to the lack of intelligence in the UK as in "We all no whats wrong with the UK" maybe for some a more obvious mistake could have proved more identifiable.

But I must say you have made the example work better, thanx u.

Last edited by lee8; Dec 15th 2007 at 9:32 pm. Reason: Spelling. LOL, that`s another joke. ;)
Old Dec 15th 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Does that have any revelants to the sobject.

Or is that the best response you could come up with.

I used the term no as a mock to the lack of intelligence in the UK as in "We all no whats wrong with the UK" maybe for some a more obvious mistake could have proved more identifiable.

But I must say you have made the example work better, thanx u.
You used the term no because you cant spell. Bluffer. PS Theres a u in subject
Old Dec 15th 2007, 9:45 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
You used the term no because you cant spell. Bluffer. PS Theres a u in subject
And ts instead of ce, and there instead of their in the post be4. lol
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

And there is a apostrophe in There's
Old Dec 16th 2007, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope he can spell in Spanish!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice

To me at least, it does not matter how words are spelt, as long as I can get an answer.
Thank you all for your thoughts.

Are we not getting off topic?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.