Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where do we go from here?

Where do we go from here?

Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do we go from here?

Originally Posted by leckytech
yawn... Just go away...your opinion isnt required or wanted...silly person
An Internet forum is an online discussion site, and discussions usually involve people with different ideas, different opinions. You might not agree with their postings but they have every right to express them. So long as it's done in an adult way (not like yourself and the offended OP) there is not a problem. I'm not really sure why you think your childish offerings are more important than the guy's that you seem to enjoy slagging off.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

leckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by agoreira
An Internet forum is an online discussion site, and discussions usually involve people with different ideas, different opinions. You might not agree with their postings but they have every right to express them. So long as it's done in an adult way (not like yourself and the offended OP) there is not a problem. I'm not really sure why you think your childish offerings are more important than the guy's that you seem to enjoy slagging off.
Im not even going to bother commenting on your contradictory offering.

However, "reading between lines" and concluding a poster is a bad parent does in the spirit of an "Internet Forum" deserve all it receives.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

warren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Veleta
This being Spain there is bugger all that the landlord will be able to do if you left the property early. I've left a contract early on more than one occasion. They might not like it, but there's nothing they can do without spending huge amounts of money going to court, which of course doesn't make financial sense.
Very true. That goes on all the time here. So that's that little problem sorted. What were the other problems?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 12:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leckytech
yawn... Just go away...your opinion isnt required or wanted...silly person
I can`t remember reading any of your posts helping the subject, only personal attacks on those you don`t agree with.
They and you are going to get my opinions, like it or lump it.
There will never ever be a thread where everyone has the same opinions, apart from maybe Happy Birthday. ;-)
If you can`t stand the heat, keep out the kitchen.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

warren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
There will never ever be a thread where everyone has the same opinions, apart from maybe Happy Birthday. ;-)
Happy birthday Leckytech!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 12:36 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by warren d
Happy birthday Leckytech!
No, thank you. ;-))
Old Oct 4th 2009, 12:41 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paintermujer
If you think our life is a saga then what very sad people you are.

We come on here only asking for advice and are accused of being bad parents.

Our daughters interests are at the very heart of all of this.What the hell do you know about us.

She is lonely where we are with no friends and there never will be.The house let we have was only temporary to get us here and then to look for
somewhere permanent.

I asked such a simple question but look at all your comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of you on here are pathetic small minded people im sorry to say.

I would have thought you would have been more understanding having moved to spain yourselves at some stage but no. Youre very high and mighty and very critical of other people and are just waiting to lunge at someone.

People in the Uk who have no idea whatever too like to stick their useless 2 pennyworth in.

God, how bored are you all.Dont you have something better to do.

Will use pm from now on for people worth talking to.

The rest of you can just kiss my ass cos your pathetic.

Goodbye.
I'm not going to add to your woes and I wish you well, but there is something wrong with your attitude because it winds people up for no reason. Can't you change it? It will make your life easier.

If your last sentence truly reflects what you think of life, your's will be a friendless one, wherever you go.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HBG
I'm not going to add to your woes and I wish you well, but there is something wrong with your attitude because it winds people up for no reason. Can't you change it? It will make your life easier.

If your last sentence truly reflects what you think of life, your's will be a friendless one, wherever you go.
Her/their attitude doesn't wind me up in the least. I have no clue what your last post is about.

Rent-a-troll on the other hand will go from thread to thread and antagonise for the hell of it, and then when their latest victim starts to defend themselves they get accused of having tantrums and throwing their toys out of the pram...behaviour which in my opinion is perfectly natural and understandable.

Check back to the beginning of this thead....there is nothing wrong with the Painters' attitudes. They just reacted to the antagonisers.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
No, thank you. ;-))
Say no more.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

........... just got back with my fresh `bumper tub` of popcorn.

Carry on guys `n` gals
Old Oct 4th 2009, 2:47 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Veleta
Her/their attitude doesn't wind me up in the least. I have no clue what your last post is about.

Rent-a-troll on the other hand will go from thread to thread and antagonise for the hell of it, and then when their latest victim starts to defend themselves they get accused of having tantrums and throwing their toys out of the pram...behaviour which in my opinion is perfectly natural and understandable.

Check back to the beginning of this thead....there is nothing wrong with the Painters' attitudes. They just reacted to the antagonisers.
You and I disagree on a topic, and we are having a polite discussion over it, the way it should be. I will not resort to name calling, and I'm sure that you won't either, because that's the kind of people we are. That applies to most of the people on this forum, there is very little trolling, in my opinion.

I said that some of the Painters posts, in response to what you call antagonisers, were downright rude and uncalled for, and got them the responses they should have expected. I stand by that.

I also stand by wishing them well.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Hiya all

Well this is an interesting thread lol
Butting in somewhat, from the way i read it the painter family seem to not be liking where they are, so if they want to move, then move, although I would say you may encounter the same problems elsewhere but just be closer to amenties.
But I will say, when you post alot of information about yourself on a forum then people arent just replying to the post you've just written, they are replying and bearing in mind other infomation they have collect about you as well, iyswim. Maybe the people replying have read alot from the painter family and have taken everything into account from other things they have said.
And I do think that sometimes people post but dont actually want genuine replies, i've found alot of poeple only want replies that agree with them and say what they want to hear.

For what its worth I thought the original reply from carter (was it carter?) was not really rude at all.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

some of the replys on here are exactly the reason why myself and probably lots of others lose interest or dont bother posting

everyone is entitled to their own opinions, end of........ so why dont we all take a chill pill !!!!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:31 pm

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

Let's remember that moving to Spain or anywhere is one of the most stressful things to do. Plus having children with you is more so.

I am new to Spain and I can still feel some of the anxiety and stress that I got in the first few months of arriving.

So those posters who have been here a while - perhaps you have forgotten what its like.???

We need to give advice that is practical and constructive - the type of advice you would give to your son or daughter.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
........ so why dont we all take a chill pill !!!!
If you feel you need one, pop one by all means, but with the exception of the OP and a few others, everyone is completely chilled out and answering in a civil manner.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.