Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where can I buy a laminating machine?

Where can I buy a laminating machine?

Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:03 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold
Default Where can I buy a laminating machine?

Hello

Can anyone help me with where to buy a laminating machine near to Nerja area please.

Thanks
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

coralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nice
Default Re: Where can I buy a laminating machine?

Originally Posted by Sparkle2nite
Hello

Can anyone help me with where to buy a laminating machine near to Nerja area please.

Thanks
Would this help?
http://www.vikingdirect.es/catalogFa...300570&CID=100

You'd probably get a free gift and quick service if their deals are anything like the UK.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

sunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the rough

http://www.govez.com/

I bought mine from there. Mine is a cold laminating machine and copies can be laminated in minutes. I seem to remember that I only paid something in the region of 50 Euros. Not sure if they have a local outlet in Nerja but Malaga is not too far away from Nerja.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose it depends on what size of material you want to laminate.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Keep an eye on Lidl they have had them for under 20 euro's
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:28 pm
Hanging by a thread

Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pwwm
Keep an eye on Lidl they have had them for under 20 euro's
Thanks Coralsoft I have looked at the site and it is very helpful. I popped to Lidl last week after someone told me but they had sold out. It's just to do A4 size and smaller.

Thanks everyone!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 1:43 am
Just Joined

tiddler is a jewel in the roughtiddler is a jewel in the roughtiddler is a jewel in the roughtiddler is a jewel in the rough

Have you a MAXI Dia% near you? They have an offer on at the moment (running til 7th Feb) for laminators at 19,90 euros.

Tiddler
Old Jan 26th 2006, 3:33 pm
Hanging by a thread

Originally Posted by tiddler
Have you a MAXI Dia% near you? They have an offer on at the moment (running til 7th Feb) for laminators at 19,90 euros.

Tiddler
Oh No......never heard of it.....does anyone know if I have one nearby?????? The cheapest I can find one for on the net is over 100 euro.........
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

sunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the rough

Is Malaga too far Sparkle? Why not take a leisurely drive over? The weather is fantastic at the moment (not) they even say it could snow in the region of Malaga on Sunday. Doubt it myself, although its pouring down its really not THAT cold.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:51 am
Hanging by a thread

Originally Posted by sunnysenorita
Is Malaga too far Sparkle? Why not take a leisurely drive over? The weather is fantastic at the moment (not) they even say it could snow in the region of Malaga on Sunday. Doubt it myself, although its pouring down its really not THAT cold.
Snow....oh no.....we are planning on going to see Harry Potter in english on Sunday at Plaza Mayor, nr the airport..........thanks for the help!