Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where to buy a percionas?

Where to buy a percionas?

Old Aug 9th 2013, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

chocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nice
Default Where to buy a percionas?

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations as to where I should purchase a percionas from? We are close to the Pilar De La Horadada area, about 10 miles north of La Manga, Costa Blanca

Thanks.
Old Aug 9th 2013, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to buy a percionas?

Guessing you mean Persianas ? can't help never bought any but hopefully someone be along who has some suggestions.
Old Aug 9th 2013, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

chocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nicechocaholic22 is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Guessing you mean Persianas ? can't help never bought any but hopefully someone be along who has some suggestions.
Hi, thanks for that. Wasn't sure about the spelling, copied it from a Spanish website!
Old Aug 9th 2013, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know the area, but you will find that cristalerias (glass shops) sell persianas as well as other types of blinds. Measure your windows and take a list into the shop, they will be able to quote you a price, but will want to come and measure up themselves if you decide to go ahead and order.
Old Aug 9th 2013, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lynn R
I don't know the area, but you will find that cristalerias (glass shops) sell persianas as well as other types of blinds. Measure your windows and take a list into the shop, they will be able to quote you a price, but will want to come and measure up themselves if you decide to go ahead and order.
Oh, thanks for that. At least I know where to start now.
Old Aug 9th 2013, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Just to clarify, we are looking for an outdoor shutter for a kitchen area. Is this the same thing?
Old Aug 9th 2013, 6:06 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
And here was me thinking that it was some sort of plant that the OP was after.

I thought it was a question for the more green fingered amongst us. Silly me,
Old Aug 9th 2013, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chocaholic22
Just to clarify, we are looking for an outdoor shutter for a kitchen area. Is this the same thing?
It's a venetian blind on the outside of a window, but one where you can't open and close the slats, just raise or lower the blind by means of a cord - if that's what you want?
Old Aug 9th 2013, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lynn R
It's a venetian blind on the outside of a window, but one where you can't open and close the slats, just raise or lower the blind by means of a cord - if that's what you want?
Yes, I think that's the type of thing. Thank you.
Old Aug 9th 2013, 7:34 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen them and also bought them myself before in the very large ferreterias.
Old Aug 9th 2013, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
I've seen them and also bought them myself before in the very large ferreterias.
Thanks, I'm hoping someone may be able to recommend some where close by.