Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where to buy beds in Torremolinos

Where to buy beds in Torremolinos

Old Aug 24th 2012, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

siteservices is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to buy beds in Torremolinos

hi there as above please can you tell me where OH can buy 2 x single beds in Torremolinos or close by. He says there is a bed shop near the centre but it is always closed. We live in UK and only have limited time when we're there but he's going in a couple of weeks and we need to get beds. He doesn't want IKEA ones - we have one at home and aren't impressed. He wants what he calls Spanish beds which are fairly basic ones which are metal frames but with 3 sets of legs instead of 2 and wooden slats. Quite prepared to buy second hand if really good quality. Saw an ad on Fridayads for 2 incl bedding which looked great but had no reply to my email and the ad has disappeared so presume they are sold. Don't think OH wants to drive as the reason we bought in Torremolinos (or one of them) was the ability to use public transport Have spent ages googling but nothing comes up. Any help much appreciated as always. thanks.
Old Aug 24th 2012, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Where to buy beds in Torremolinos

is there any bed shops in Fuengirola then do you know - don't suppose it matters where as long as they can deliver pretty quickly. thanks if anyone can help
Old Aug 26th 2012, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of

Quite simple.

1. Google "furniture shop in torremolinas"

2. Pick a Spanish one.
Old Aug 26th 2012, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

yes I tried that several weeks ago - and it came up with one shop. thanks anyway