Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Whats happened to the post times??

Whats happened to the post times??

Old May 18th 2007, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whats happened to the post times??

Would it be too complicated to include it in "edit options" and "date and time" then people could choose!
Old May 18th 2007, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
So do I, I hate am/pm ;-(
Were you in the services JDR and prefer 24hr clock?
Just wondered
Old May 18th 2007, 5:24 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BriscasBetterHalf
Were you in the services JDR and prefer 24hr clock?
Just wondered
No I missed callup by a few years, but it is so much easier to know the correct time, in case anyone says 8 o/c and means at night. ;-)
Old May 18th 2007, 6:58 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Any chance they can sort out why I am an hour behind even when I go to gmt+1? Just a thought while they are making changes to the times
Old May 18th 2007, 7:35 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Any chance they can sort out why I am an hour behind even when I go to gmt+1? Just a thought while they are making changes to the times
Click it again then scroll down and click save changes.
Old May 18th 2007, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by jdr
Click it again then scroll down and click save changes.
Just done it again and I am still an hour behind. Still, better being an hour behind that the new way that was
Old May 18th 2007, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Just done it again and I am still an hour behind. Still, better being an hour behind that the new way that was
we won Sam parky!!!!! Power to the people!!!!!!
Old May 18th 2007, 8:48 am

Originally Posted by jeanc
we won Sam parky!!!!! Power to the people!!!!!!
Yipppeeee!!! Back to normal
Old May 18th 2007, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to be a pain and i know this is inrelevant, however how do i give karma as when i click on to do it, it says i must spread some reputation first?
what does that mean?

Thanks xxxx
Old May 18th 2007, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Sorry to be a pain and i know this is inrelevant, however how do i give karma as when i click on to do it, it says i must spread some reputation first?
what does that mean?

Thanks xxxx
Hi Miss N,

It means you have already given karma to that person and you have to give karma to more people before you can give to that person again.
Old May 18th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miss N,

It means you have already given karma to that person and you have to give karma to more people before you can give to that person again.
Thank you karma sent xxxxx
Old May 18th 2007, 8:53 am

Thank you karma sent xxxxx
Why thankyou, you are very kind
Old May 18th 2007, 9:54 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

what does that mean?

Thanks xxxx
It means give the mods some. ;-)
Old May 18th 2007, 10:29 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdr
So do I, I hate am/pm ;-(

I thought I had been transported back to my own little world for a moment but I see I have returned....Gosh it was confusing for a while then.
Old May 18th 2007, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I thought I had been transported back to my own little world for a moment but I see I have returned....Gosh it was confusing for a while then.
I confused the hell out of me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.